Cool. Uncool. Undecided.

Vintage Jongleur blogpost in the hizouse! Oh my goodness guys! When was the last time I did a Cool. Not Cool. Undecided post???? Like 30 years ago or something!???? I'm excited.


COOL
-Lovey and I went to my parent's house for dinner last night. I'm telling you... My mother is a mean cook. WOOW!
-Emailing my sisters all day long, back and forth, pretty much every day. LOVE IT!
-When you get a FB message from someone you thought was upset at you, but you know that it's all good now.

NOT COOL
-I got home from an hour of window shopping the other day and I had a pretty noticeable booger hanging out of my nose. 1. Why didn't I feel it? And 2. Why didn't anyone say anything!?!?!??!?!

-When people pressure you to co-host and co-plan a party that you probably won't even attend. lol

-Lovey keeps buying himself the things I was planning on getting him for his birthday. It's kind of driving me crazy. Now I don't know what to get now.

UNDECIDED
-Went into this specialty shop and the owner/worker said, "You have a babyface my friend." I'm not sure how to respond to that. I said, "Thanks?"

-Speaking of my face...what am I doing in that second picture?????? Haha! 

- Birthdays!!!! In general birthdays really stress me out. I like the idea of making someone's day special, but the work and thought that goes into it is exhausting. 

-Saw this high school couple riding bikes, side by side, holding hands. Uh. I'm TOTALLY not sure about that...

Oh boy! Happy weekend guys!

15 comments

  1. hahaha! I love these posts! :) I hate when people make statements like that. People always tell me- you're short. Well, I know. That wasn't a compliment so I can't say thanks...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never know if I should tell people when they have a booger or their fly is unzipped! Those teenagers are daredevils!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, the booger is totally not cool. I hate when nobody tells me that stuff. I would rather know!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha I hate it when a boogie decides to ruin your day. I always freak and wonder who saw it and how hard they must have laughed when I left.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this post, I'm linking it on monday in my 'start your week off with..' feature. Glad to see you're back blogging again!

    Lauren
    http://tasteslikelove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this post! And I wanted to let you know that I've nomiated you for 2 blog awards. The post will go live tomorrow (the 29th) at 7:30 AM EST and you can find it here: www.magslifetoday.blogspot.com!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I message my sister back and forth all day too :)
    And how annoying is it when guys do that pre birthday present buying thing, when you finally come up with a good idea and then they buy it first, hahaha! Always! bless him though, sometimes it's really hard to buy presents for guys (my sis is having the same trouble because her boy's bday is next week too. Hope you have a lovely weekend! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha, this is awesome! Love the booger thing, happened to me the other day after meeting a guy from high school I used to have a major crush on, not cool at all!
    Happy weekend xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh gosh I hate when I get home and find something like that! I always try to find a polite way of letting people know something isn't right...hand them a Kleenex, whisper what's hanging out, (tags), tell them they might want to find a mirror...I would want to know.

    The baby-face comment is a tough call. What was her tone of voice? Friendly? Mocking? Flat (as in plain statement)? I just don't understand why someone would say that without more explanation, something like, "You are always going to look young, you have such a baby-face." Though personally I probably wouldn't have said anything like that and I'm pretty forward.

    Our family has an unwritten rule about birthday's and Christmas, at a given point before the upcoming celebration the person cannot buy anything for themselves. It works. =>


    Lily-Thinking Thoughts

    ReplyDelete
  10. People always tell me I have a baby face and I think it's just another way of telling me my face is fat and I haven't dropped the chub from my face. lol It's like, "Uhhhh, thanks?". hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  11. Tell your hubby to stop buying himself things. I hate when my husband does that around his birthday of Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  12. OOOooo birthday ruiner? How rude! Haha!
    Not sure how I would feel about a baby face comment either. Maybe I would have said...please don't look at my face anymore. K. Thanks.
    Not sure there is anything better than a homecooked meal from Mom. Goodness!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this! And I hate when people don't tell you something's wrong with you like if you have food in your teeth or something. Ugh. Oh and that last item belongs in its own category: RIDICULOUS.

    ReplyDelete
  14. BOY, I'VE BEEN WRITING IN CAPS LOCK A LOT LATELY.. haha.

    I so love the moment when you get a Facebook message, and the person's NOT mad at you.
    RELIEF.

    ReplyDelete

I generally reply by email, unless you are a No-Comment-Reply Blogger.
Thank you for making my day!
Love,
Janette