Breakfast with Valery: The Valery-less Edition

Yesterday I had the best day off in the history of days off ! It was fantastico!! I got to spend time with my favorite and besterest friend (Valery). We had breakfast together and thrifted like pros for a large part of our morning. She's a peach! She made cinnamon rolls and French-press coffee and then took me to thee mother of all thrift stores???! What??? Who does that? No one! Except Val! She's one of a kind. And I'm soooo blessed to have her as a friend.

Now I feel horrible labeling this post as a Breakfast with Valery edition, since I didn't even take a picture of her or with her.. Bad person!!! But what can I say? I was distracted by the endless racks of goods... Check it out below...

I'm going to have to show you all the goodies I got cause those are some premium purchases, people! I got some steals! I'm going to take pictures of everything right now... As we speak... As I click Publish.. within the next breath and heartbeat.. Like right now, right now. No wait.. Just kidding.. I'm going potty, swapping some laundry and then I'll take pictures;-)


PS. Here's an older picture of Val.. It just wouldn't be right for me to post this without her... Isn't she pretty????? And look she has a bag of Triscuits in her purse..Haha!


8 comments

  1. Glad you had a nice time! And you're right, she is pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, she is VERY pretty! :) I love that she was eating Triscuits when this was taken.
    I love thrifting! It has been much too long since I've been, sadly. Can't wait to see some of your finds. Those cinnamon rolls look delish!
    Happy weekend, Janette!

    SoUtHeRnPiNkY.bLoGsPoT.cOm

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those cinnamon rolls look so very yummy. You've now made me hungry.
    Also, thrifting is THE best! Fo sho!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww! What a good friend! I can't wait to see your finds! I am long overdue for a thirfting date.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a great day off and a great friend. Can't wait to see the stuff you bought and those pastries looks so good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah I'm so looking forward to seeing what you purchased! So hurry up and do your chores do you can post! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those cinnamon rolls look so good! And your friend is so pretty. I'm jealous of her hair! Haha!

    I'm your newest follower! Love your blog. I just looked at some of your past pages! You're so creative! I've done some similar things before, but they looked crappy compared to yours! Ha! Hope you have a great day!

    Lauren
    http://laurensweetnothings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I generally reply by email, unless you are a No-Comment-Reply Blogger.
Thank you for making my day!
Love,
Janette