2nd Hand Scores!

Wow! Blogger just switched on me with this whole new streamlined version... I'm trying me best to not let it distract me from my current post... What is going on?!!!
 ::::::::::::::::::::::::::
 Okay then... Soooo.... yesterday I posted about my fantastico thrifting adventure with my gal pal, Val. You probably missed it cause I've been posting at all hours of the day lately (instead of my usual "some time before noon" blog post schedule) That's cool. No worries... Anywho...Here's some stuff I scored....


 Gladiator-like feet funsters that I sterilized thoroughly with Clorox wipes, although they seemed brand new.  
$4.98


Polaroid camera that Val and I couldn't figure out how to close but seems to be in perfect working condition. (Finally closed it Val!)
$4.98

Gaudy and glorious sheer scarf
 $0.99

 Faux snakey greyish bag in excellent condition
$ 3.98

Happy church dress for my 2 year old niece that she loved and wanted to wear ASAP.
$3

Not pictured:
-Vintage photo albums with cool inserts a' la Project Life.
-Royal blue blazer for me.
-Brown blazer for Lovey.
-2 zippered pouches for nieces' mountainous collection of crayons & markers
-3 Tops, 1 jacket, and 1 sparkly belt for nieces
-Wicker mail sorter


 I feel like there's more stuff I bought but can't remember. My total spent? $40. Not bad, eh?
Well friends...Feliz Friday and have a lovely weekend!


xoxo







PS. Does anyone else's Blogger scheduling totally fail on them like every single second??????????????? This is crazy. It happens almost every time I do a scheduled post. Boo!

19 comments

  1. What a haul! I love the shoes! I would have drown them in a vat of Lysol even if they looked brand new. Don't worry. =] haha

    The new blogger is sooooooo annoying. It's broken and not streamline and small and I hate it. I don't like change so......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great finds!! I really need to get into thrifting. I see so many girls dressed so cutely and they always say that's where they shop!!

    You crack me up about the shoes. That was actually my first thought. ha!

    Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know what it is but my scheduler on blogger is not working right, either. UGH.

    Awesome thrifting! I want to see that royal blue blazer pronto! I would have snagged that Polaroid, too. SUCH a good find!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, you really did score some great items! i want that polaroid camera!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I went thrifting the other day too! Best time. I got 1 sweater, 1 cardigan, 1 royal blue blazer, and 1 grey blazer for $24. I felt good.

    ReplyDelete
  6. great finds!!! wow lucky you.
    you can go back to the old blogger by going into your settings and hitting the wheel...it gives you the option of the old version.
    I am your newest follower..pls follow back if you can.
    have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such good finds! That church dress is too cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh i bought a Polaroid camera at a thrift store for about 5 bucks too! be careful with your film for it...don't leave it in your hot car for too long :( learned that the hard way.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I know, I hate the new interface! I was so happy when I realised you cans till use the old one :)
    Great finds, I especially like the little dress for your niece, adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You can change it back to the old blogger interface. In the right hand corner, I think next to your name, theres a settings button, (the same button that has the has overvivew in the list). It will literally say "old blogger interface". Click on it, and it should change it back.

    Lauren
    http://laurensweetnothings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love thrift store shopping! I'm such a bargain shopper that I hardly EVER pay full price for something. My husband knows if I'm paying full price it's something I'm dying for! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just love it! Would you like to follow each other on GFC and like on facebook page? Kisses

    FashionSpot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  13. holy moly only $40!!! nice job girlfriend! x

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have been changed to the new blogger too and I don't really like it--why did they change it?

    And I love the fact you sterilised the shoes, I would have done exactly the same.

    ReplyDelete
  15. WOW! What a steal of a deal! And I want that polaroid....like woah! Just sayin.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hating the new blogger interface as well! So distracting! Great finds!
    Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. I don't know if this will help, but when I schedule a post I make sure to put 0's in front of my time and date. So it's 07:00 AM. etc. It helps. :)

    What a successful thrifting trip!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh ya. And I hate the new blog interface too. I switched back to the old one (again) but it keeps warning me that they'll be getting rid of it. Boo blogger!

    ReplyDelete

I generally reply by email, unless you are a No-Comment-Reply Blogger.
Thank you for making my day!
Love,
Janette