HOLA! CHEESE! UMBRELLA! <<<----- Random

Random Rundowns happen frequently around these parts. I like them a lot. Where else can I post a hodgepodge of nonsense and pictures and get away with it?

First some random pictures...
And now the random rundown blurbs....

1. Instagram is the best. It really is. Whoever invented it is a bonafide genius. Stay tuned for an IG-related post. HILARIOUS!

2. Hello new neighbors via Gentri Lee! So happy you're here! Click here for some must know information about Janette the Jongleur blog.

3. Going to a concert on Friday! Woo hoo!

4. And then Saturday we're having service at our house for our congregation. Followed by a dinner party out of town..Followed by Passover preparations, work on Sunday, and a birthday dinner.

5. Oh and did I mention tomorrow my mother-in-law is coming to town to stay with us for a few days?

6. "So don't worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will bring its own worries. Today's trouble is enough for today" (Matthew 6:34) Thanks Jesus!

7. Kind of overwhelmed lately by everything.... *sigh* Can you tell?

8. Need to make mashed potatoes and gravy this week. I have so much gravy I need to get rid of.

9. My boss said he would give me $40 if I put iodine on my knee scrape. I said no.

10. I miss Lovey. Feels like I haven't had him all to myself for a long time. That poor man is stretched thin too.


Now your turn... Tell me something random!

7 comments

  1. ahh. i love your random rundowns. i'm glad your "knee meat" is feeling better! (haha, knee meat...). instagram really is the best. like the BEST best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your food photos are driving me crazy! Tasty treats.

    x The Pretty Secrets

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a good verse. One of my favorites for those stressful times!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad your knee is getting better, sounds yucky!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so sorry things are rough right now. :( Let me know if you need to vent! Love your random rundowns. :) Something random... I just replied to your instagram silly face challenge

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, something random... What made you choose your blog title ? (I'm French so I was wondering...) Falling on one knee hurts so much !
    Hope you'll have your man more to yourself !
    And about 7) > I feel the same.

    Glad to get to know you, see you !

    ReplyDelete

I generally reply by email, unless you are a No-Comment-Reply Blogger.
Thank you for making my day!
Love,
Janette