HAIR HAIR HAIR. DECISIONS. DECISIONS.

I've scheduled a hair appointment for April 22nd. And I've been trying to find inspiration for my new spring hair style. (It's on my spring to-do list, you know) I'm not quite sure if I want to keep my bangs. Or what color I'm learning toward (gotta cover those grays!) I could even go for a perm... a little wave perhaps. I do want to go lighter for sure....Or perhaps Mandy Moore's perfect brown will suffice! I really love this color...like loooove.
Mandy Moore Images Via

And while we're on the topic of hair stuff.. I need a new hair straightener like ASAP! The one I have is peeling and starting to look leprous. That's not kosher, right? I keep hearing good stuff about ghd hair straighteners via other bloggers. So I'm checking them out for sure. What kind of hair tools do you guys have? Any recommendations?

 





PS. Interested in seeing what my hair has looked like in the past? Then please check out my hair history. I've had every length and pretty much every color in the spectrum.... If you haven't done a hair history post, I think you should. And then tell me about it so I can check it out. Thanks!

12 comments

  1. I"m in the same boat trying to decide if I want to keep things the same or change it up. I like your bangs =)

    - Sarah
    A Girl In Transit

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a babyliss pro hair straightener. I've had it for about three years and i absolutely love it. It's titanium and heats up in seconds. Still works perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I say you just go with how you're feeling on the day of your appointment. I've been going back and forth between keeping mine long or chopping it off and I'm tempted to just make a random appointment and make the decision last minute. Although, that could cause some major, major problems when I realize it's gone. Haha I love the hair history post idea. I'm definitely doing one. Even though I basically have two styles. It'll be gloriously awkward and hilarious! I cannot wait to see what you decide to do!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always have a hard time making hair decisions! I love your hair history post by the way. If I had photos from that far in the past with me, I would do it too! Maybe I can track them down from my parents...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been thinking about getting a perm lately. I mean, my hair has a teeny tiny wave to it and I end up curling it almost everyday so it makes sense. The only thing stopping me is the fact that the last time I got a perm, I ended up with a 'fro. Granted it was 1990 but still...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always have THE worst time deciding what I'm going to do with my hair. DO I cut it? Do I keep letting it grow!? If I cut it, I can't let it do it's curly thing on the days I'm too lazy to straighten it because then I'll have a FRO, and I'd really love to see what it looks like LONG, but ugh, it's such a pain.
    Do I get bangs? (No Lisa, you've tried bangs! At least twice, they look ridiculous on you, why do you always forget that!?)What about some color? Yeah, lets at least get some highlights, ugh, but my hair grows so slow, thats some major upkeep! These are the thoughts that go through my head when I think about making a hair appointment. Lol

    I also love your bangs! They're fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always wanted Mandy Moore's color and I actually brought pictures to salons and had my hair dyed, bleached and everything and I could never get it. I got a haircut today and though its not drastic, it feels so great and waaay lighter!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You should go for the lighter color. That will look so cute! I just got a hair cut, got thicker bangs to side sweep, but everything else is the same. I use a Remmington hair straightener. It works great with my frizzy hair.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am perpetually jealous of Mandy Moore's hair. How is it possible that it always looks good no matter the color, length or style? I think you'll look great no matter what you decide on :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really love that color, so rich.

    ReplyDelete
  11. i'm gonna be clicking on hair history in a moment but YES I love that color on mandy moore, oh man. like warm chestnut. i want it. bad.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh I love that color job! Soooo beautiful. So many different shades coming through...

    ReplyDelete

I generally reply by email, unless you are a No-Comment-Reply Blogger.
Thank you for making my day!
Love,
Janette