Crusty Boogers & Friends

Remember a while back I discovered I had some fantastic, furry, four-legged neighbors???! Well since then I've been wanting to go back for a visit to capture them with my dSLR. Thankfully, this past weekend I was able to see my farmy friends with Valery and her hubaloo. It was a delightful time basking in the sunshine and feeding the animals some grass... Makes me want a farm...

Gah! This baby sheep picture kills me! Have crusty boogers ever looked soooo adorable????! And how much do you think I annoyed the sheep by trying to quote the line from Babe to them? "Baa-ram-ewe! Baa-ram-ewe! To your breed, your fleece, your clan be true! Sheep be true! Baa-ram-ewe" Bahahaha! It's the little things that amuse me!

Happy Tuesday friends!

12 comments

  1. Black black black. Hahaha I love those trees, whatever they are. So springy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that baby sheep is so freakin' cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww so adorable, love the sheep!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this weekend WAS beautiful!
    cute little sheepies! i'd love to live on a farm, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Babe--what a film! Brings back the memories!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay spring is finally on its way!! Gorgeous photos sweetie.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's so fun! Hello spring!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ok the title of this post is amazing. and these photos are just delightful!!!xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Old friends new friends HAHAHA love it! Look at those little guys, Aw melts my heart!

    Love the flower pic too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the photos! And those furry neighbors are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Haha! Dora! You're soooo cuter than her! LOL
    Love those pretty blooms!
    I want that sheep! Can I haz him?!
    BABE! Yesssss! The other day, Steven was watching a Star Trek movie, and basically making me watch it too. Then I shouted out..."hey, that's That'll-do-pig-man. And it was. Couldn't remember the actor's name for the life of me. I just remember him saying That'll-do-pig to Babe!

    ReplyDelete
  12. i was wondering where the title of this post came from until reaching the end and seeing little lambykins all in need of a momma holding tissue in hand asking him to blow. baha! farm friends make me happiest and your photo skills are friggin' off the charts Janette. grand bunch of shots!!! ♥

    ReplyDelete

I generally reply by email, unless you are a No-Comment-Reply Blogger.
Thank you for making my day!
Love,
Janette