11-11-11 Survey

I rarely play along when I get tagged to do surveys like this. Want to know why? I haaate the part that stipulates tagging and linking to 10+ bloggers!!! That whole process is thee worst in my opinion. Seriously! (The person that invented that rule should be excommunicated from Blogger and or spammed on an hourly basis...)  So when Ashley of Hudson's Happenings tagged me, I was a little hesitant to oblige... Yet when I realized that I didn't have to tag and link to a million people, I was all sunshine and smiles. Oh yeah, and then there was the part where she threatened to unfriend me if I didn't complete it...But I won't mention that...(JUST KIDDING!).

 Lets get started...

There are 6 rules: 
1. Post these rules.
2. Post 11 random things about yourself.
3. Answer the 11 questions set for you in the original post.
4. Create 11 new questions and tag people to answer them.
5. Go to their blog and tell them you've tagged them.
6. No saying, "If you are reading this, you're tagged."


11 RANDOM FACTS

1. I hate dropping chopped food bits on the floor when I'm cooking.
2. My blog is a secret from about 98% of my offline world. Sshh!
3. I'm drinking some orange-carrot juice right now.
4. I grew up in the shadow of Disneyland and practically lived at the park during my high school years.
5. I'm the baby in my family.
6. The Lord used me to bring Lovey to Messiah when he was an unbeliever. Quite the story!
7. When I get sick, I get really sick...with weird ailments... To the point where they call all the doctors on the floor to come examine me and head scratching ensues... Yup. That's not fun.
8. I pretty much disliked photography up until recently...
9. I like singing. A lot. I stink, but that doesn't stop me.
10. I've flown an airplane before.. supervised by my brothers of course. It was scary. And then they had to take the controls back as we were landing...lol
11. I'm extremely moody... And not in the negative sense of the word. I just get in certain moods...Sometimes artsy ones where I need to sew, paint, crochet, and write a song all in one day. My personal favorite? My "I need-to clean out my closets and donate everything in sight" moods...I feel so accomplished after those..



11 QUESTIONS ANSWERED (Questions supplied by Ashley)
1. What is your favorite Disney movie?
-Is Toy Story considered a Disney movie?? Cause I love the whole trilogy! LOOOVE! If not, then Emperors New Groove.
 
2. Have you ever broken a bone?
-Nope. Praise God!
3. Are you a dog person or a cat person?
-D-O-G all the way. 

4. What are you afraid of?
-Bears and earthquakes. I can't hike without looking over my shoulder periodically. Even if I know bears aren't local to the area...And I always think about earthquakes.Throughout the day. At least thrice a day. No joke.

5. What is the most expensive thing in your closet?
- Haha! Um... I'm not a believer in spending big money on clothes. I have a fancy coat that was over $150...And that's waaaayyy too much for me. (It was a gift.)
6. Have you ever had super short hair?
 -Yes! Chopped it off in Europe.. Just was trying to have a Roman Holiday experience I guess.

7. What is your favorite dessert?
-Gahhhh! Such a hard question cause my friends are killer bakers...But I'm gonna say the strawberry shortcake from Cheesecake Factory. INCREDIBLE!

8. Which was cooler...N'Sync or Backstreet Boys?
-I never listened to either. But I'll say BSB cause I went to their concert once (my friend won tickets on the radio) and we got lost trying to get back to my car.. It was HORRIBLE!!!! Somehow we ended up hiking through the woods and down a hill... WHHHHATTT????  But I can look back on it and laugh now! (But seriously....WHAT IN THE WORLD????)

9. What is your dream vacation destination?
 -Fiji or Bora Bora... Anywhere that I can stay in an over the water bungalow...Seems dreamy, no? Or Venice with Lovey. I've been there before but I would loooove to go there with him.
10. Can you play an instrument?
-I can play the guitar. Not an expert, but I get by.


11. If you were stranded on a deserted island and only had two music cd's, what would they be?
-Beatles #1s & BarlowGirl's "Love & War" 

 via

11 QUESTIONS ASKED (To be answered by people I tag below)
1. What's your least favorite thing about blogging?
2. What's your favorite physical feature about yourself.
3. What are you good at (eg sports? musically inclined? cooking? etc.)
4. If you could go back in time what year would you go back to and why?
5.What's your favorite movie?
6. Favorite color?
7. How's the weather?
8. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
9. What's your favorite thing to drink?
10. If you could pick a super power what would you choose?
11. What's the one piece of advice you would give yourself if you could go back in time 5 years (and speak to yourself)?

TAGGING THE FOLLOWING:


Larissa of Lalalovely
Breeanna of A Brilliant Melody
Amy of Amylouwho
Cara-Mia of I Typed For Miles
Kira of Rain or Shine

8 comments

  1. aww i love this post - i feel like i'm getting to know you so well ha! and i definitely get upset when i drop food while cooking...such a waste...so sad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was SO afraid of earthquakes when I was little. I thought an earthquake meant that the earth would open up, a bunch of people would fall in this giant gaping hole in the ground, then the earth would close and they'd be trapped in the earth forever. So yeah, I was afraid of earthquakes too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. DUDE i totally feel your fear of earthquakes. especially living in california. All this hype about "the big one" scares the crap out of me all day everyday! I even hate going to LA because I hear that it's supposed to be the worst place to be when a huge earthquake happens. Not taking that chance lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh... well that was convenient. hahaha! I just tagged you and ashley today!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to stay in a water bungalow too at some point--then I could spend all day just looking at the fishes

    ReplyDelete
  6. Girrrrl. I already did one of these! Can I be annoying and answer your questions here? Thanksss.
    1. When I lose a follower. Breaks my little over emotionally attached heart.
    2. Above all: my prominent (fierce) cheekbones.
    3. Nothing. Haha jk. Piano and ice skating. Or playing dead and giving the silent treatment. Your choice.
    4. I love history so any past time would be sweet. I'm so enamoured by so many periods. Maybe like Romans and see a real live gladiator fight? Or the 50s?
    5. I kind of hate movies. So unamerican of me. Maybe fight club? Or I can quite grandmas boy word for word so maybe that.
    6. Yellow or the darkest almost black purple you can find.
    7. Not summer so it's dead to me.
    8. Being almost 34, with babieeeees. Lots of lil babes. And traveling the world as per usg.
    9. Tea. Any kind of tea.
    10. I hate this question. I don't know any cool super powers. Maybe the ability to make everyone GIT when me and my car are coming down the road.
    11. Don't rush. Enjoy. You're beautiful.


    So fun. Super jeal that you've been to Venice! I would love to see that.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow we have quite a bit in common! So neat. I grew up in San Jose, (so not totally Disneyland area but...), Love and War is one of my FAVE albums too :0
    i'm a total dog person as you know, and I LOVE cheesecake!

    And NO way about number 2! really?!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for tagging me! I'll try to get this done sometime this week.

    P.S. My blog is a secret from most of the people I know or meet :)

    ReplyDelete

I generally reply by email, unless you are a No-Comment-Reply Blogger.
Thank you for making my day!
Love,
Janette