Week via Kodak

Hi friends! Happy Monday and happy morning to you! WOW! Haven't posted this early in the day in a looong time... Anywho, hope your weekend was spectacular. Mine was pretty chill. Highlight was  Sunday Morning Breakfast Bible Study that Lovey and I host for some of our family. It's pretty grand! And my brain hurts after it. So I think I'm learning a lot. Haha! My lowlight was working right after the study.. Boo! Oh wells. Anywho.. On to my Kodak snippets from the week...
My favorite image of the week was the white scarf.. The DOF is pretty incredi. I was happily surprised! Well friends... off to capture my new week! Shavua tov! (Hebrew for "Good week!")

13 comments

  1. Pretty nails, pretty food and pretty bracelets (^_^) Gotta love pretty weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those pictures! I also have a camera which I lost the charger for... but yeah. Taking pictures from my phone for now >.< Your pictures are all lovely! And I am glad to hear that one of your highlights of the weekend was your breakfast bible study. I used to do that when I was younger :)

    Hope you have a lovely week and Happy Valentines day Sweets!
    Mary from ♥ meowwzie.blogspot.com ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the photo of the trees..the sky looks so pretty! Also, the frosted animals cookies. YUM!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness that photo of the Trees is amazing!

     She's Got Heart{s}

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have not had frosted animal cookies in forever!!! And now I am craving them! And I absolutely love the trees and cross in the sky...gorgeous! XO brynn

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely shots! It fels very much fun keepin in touch with you in that way!

    Lyosha
    Inside and Outside Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. love it! This blog is so sweet!
    Thanks for stopping by my page and leaving a note! I am in the inland empire. Chino to be more exact i guess! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your shoes and those cute nails! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. your camera takes seriously amazing pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  10. ver tu blog me hace sonreír, muchos colores, super genial...
    De ahora en adelante, estaré mas aqui :P

    ReplyDelete
  11. oooooh that picture with the Cross is SO PRETTY, I love the colors of the whole print!

    ReplyDelete

I generally reply by email, unless you are a No-Comment-Reply Blogger.
Thank you for making my day!
Love,
Janette