So long January!


1. I had a spectacular-firework filled New Years Eve. (Look at me standing awkwardly in the middle of the street...)

2. I got a kind of-not really-sort of new hair cut.(It's a lot different than my main blog pic.)

3. Had major flashbacks...(Check out how short my hair used to be!)

4. I'll never forget this photo shoot with a dear friend.

5. I met some furry, cute, and edible neighbors... (Gosh. I'm so mean huh?)

6. The BLOGSCARS! Need I say more!???? VOTE FOR YOUR FAVORITES ( points to right sidebar)

7. This was probably one of the coolest things I did all month.. (In my opinion) Please watch, dance, and or toe-tap.

8. Went to Knott's Berry Farm with my family  (Haven't blogged about that yet.. Yeesh!)

9. I had an excellent prime rib sandwich from Coco's (Didn't blog about that either, but it's worth mentioning and quite unforgettable) Fat kid much?

10. Scored 700, 450 on Bejeweled Blitz yesterday...(Personal new high score). Anyone else play that?



Happy Wednesday prettypies!

7 comments

  1. sounds like quite the january! and knotts berry farm? sounds fabulous! you must share!

    p.s. the blogscars pretty much made my january...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great month! I definitely play bejeweled blitz but I have never scored that high. You go girl. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a good month! I can't believe how fast it went. It was JUST new years. Also, the blogscars pretty much made my month, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This month just flew by! I haven't played the Blitz, but I've played classic and my high score is 447,930. You beat me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like you had a good month! Your hair looks great both ways btw!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hhahah...great month recap. love your blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. FUN! what a great month!

    I played bejeweled too, already on the last level, i quit
    (i was getting mad) maybe i should get back and finish it :)

    have a great one! XO

    ReplyDelete

I generally reply by email, unless you are a No-Comment-Reply Blogger.
Thank you for making my day!
Love,
Janette