Lovelinks: The Colorful Edition

Feliz Friday prettypies! WOW! What a week! Happy it's almost over.. Weee! So, I hadn't done one of these in a while... Lots of color to brighten up the start of your weekend! Enjoy!


1. That couch looks comfy!


2. This is a good idea! Or not, cause I like to eat ice cream cake for breakfast that day.

3. Wouldn't mind living here!

4. Is that a patio chair? WOW!

5. Oh so bright!

6. Slightly muted colors are pretty much my fave.

7. Oh I'm pretty much in love with this illustration...


8. This color combo ROCKS MY RETINAS!

9. So much lovliness! Please someone..ANYONE! TAKE ME HERE!

10. HADDDD to share this last one! MUST HAVE THIS FOR SPRING!

15 comments

  1. This could be my favorite list ever. I want that scarf. And that picture. Let's go visit that town. This is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! These pictures are sooo lovely! Just what I need for the weekend:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE how those colorful apartments brighten up that snowy day. SO pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, love, love all the beautiful colors!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous stuff! Your comment about the birthday breakfast cracked me up! Thanks for that!

    ReplyDelete
  6. it's insanely sunny outside right now...and this post still brightened my day! :) goodness, the interior of that first photo is incredible. and yay for bright tights and fab scarves!! Happy weekend to you, lovely Janette!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous photos. I love all the colors! Number 3 and 10 are my favorites! And I would love to see #9 for myself. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are all so pretty! I wish it was mandatory for people to paint their houses in bright colors like that.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the color of that couch and I have totally been wanting some super bright tights lately!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dude. If you go to Riomaggiore, you best be taking me with you. We could wear a colorful outfit like the one you posted...and start each day like it's our birthday. HA!

    ReplyDelete
  11. check out www.casachaucha.com.ar

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous colors! It would make me so happy to live in surroundings like these.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great pictures. Where can I get that scarf??? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOOOOVE all these colorful pics - so fun! You have such a cute blog :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete

I generally reply by email, unless you are a No-Comment-Reply Blogger.
Thank you for making my day!
Love,
Janette