A Little Ordinary...My To-Do List

Happy Monday my pretty noodlecakesugarpuffs!!! Hope you had a bustling weekend of sorts... I sure did! So much so, that now I have to try to do all my weekend stuff after work today. Yup! Lately that's what my Mondays consist of: catching up on the weekend chores and making weekly To-Do lists...
Here is this week's. (Nothing extraordinary, but I like memorializing the mundane sometimes.)

So there you have it! Such a glamorous life I lead, right? *shakes head*

What's #1 on your To-Do list this week?

5 comments

  1. I have such a hard time putting my clean laundry away. It usually sits there all week and then by the time I put it away, there's more to be folded. AH. P.S. I need to learn how to do the hair bow. Love yours.

    Bekah

    ReplyDelete
  2. A bunting banner in the bathroom? That's quite the tongue twister...and it sounds super cute. :) I HATE putting laundry away. My least favorite chore by far. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you brought Goli to my vet practice, we would all ooh and ahh over the coolness of her heart :) I'm pretty sure you want to fly her to Australia just to see a vet, right?!

    I need to update my planner too. I forgot a MAJOR thing yesterday and that was the last straw!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Things always feel like they will go so much smoother when you have a plan or to do list. Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. To do lists are so fun to make right?? I really do enjoy making them...is that weird. I hope you are able to get everything done! It's always a nice feeling to cross things off.

    ReplyDelete

I generally reply by email, unless you are a No-Comment-Reply Blogger.
Thank you for making my day!
Love,
Janette