The Leap Year Letter

You may think I'm a little cheesy.. But that's okay, because I am a cheese-master. I know! Here's what I did....Four years ago (February 2008) I decided to write a letter to Lovey to be opened in 2012. A leap year love letter! I emailed it to myself and it got "buried" in my inbox, and I sort of forgot about it. It wasn't until earlier this month that I remembered that I had written said letter... And I've decided to share it on my blog.  But first I have to edit it because it has some names and personal details (nothing bad) that need to be deleted out of respect for the people mentioned (again, nothing bad). Anywho! I think that this leap year you should think about writing one to yourself, or a loved one..Yup..It's a good idea. DO IT!

10 comments

  1. That is such a sweet idea! Has he read it yet? I kinda want to know what he though. Ok, ok...I really wanna know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's such a sweet idea!! Maybe Tim & I can write one to each other to open on our 5th wedding anniversary or something! Thanks for the idea ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute idea :) You are so creative and thoughtful :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun idea! Has he read it yet?

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a fun idea! totally want to do this now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a great idea. I wish I would think of things like that. Maybe I'll do it! Thanks for the idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cool! I can't wait to read it!

    ReplyDelete

I generally reply by email, unless you are a No-Comment-Reply Blogger.
Thank you for making my day!
Love,
Janette