Happy Monday & Week via Kodak!

Happy Monday friends! Woo howdy! What a jam packed week we have ahead of us... Work... Loads of laundry...dishes...BLOGSCARS! Eeeeeee! (Winners will be announced Sunday!) So much to do!
Anywho! Here are last week's images via my humble Kodak...I find that I'm using my iPhone a lot less which makes me wonder... If I hauled my dSLR around with me every where, everyday,  would I use that more than my phone?!! Arrggh! That's a transition I would like to work toward, but right now it's just too heavy... And I'm too lazy... Boo! One day dSLRs will be lighter, right?
Le sigh... I had such a pretty week :-) Anything exciting going on in your neck of the woods? What are you looking forward to most this week?

11 comments

  1. All the flower pictures are so pretty. Nice job!


    - Sarah
    http://agirlintransit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the daffodils!!! easter and spring are coming :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the succulent and the zig zag bath towel! Preeettty! Yea, I'm definitely excited for some nice weather! I would say I'm most looking forward to getting my pay check this week! Is that a bad thing??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love napoleon dynamite! haha! And YAY! So excited for the blogscars! Are we still doing the red carpet looks??

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all of these pictures!! You are so awesome!! And ND is probably the best movie ever created!!! You know at the end where Kip is getting married, he sing a song he wrote.... yep that is Gian tribute song because he loves technology so flipping much!!! And sometimes he haves to remind me that he doesn't love it more then me... even though I beg to differ!

    This post just put a smile on my face! You are a darling lady!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great photos! I love the second one with the amazing sky!

    ReplyDelete
  7. THESE are awesome, really great and beautiful scenery shots, ....!

    ReplyDelete
  8. All pretty photos! I know, I totally forgot about the Blogscars outfit thing and now I'm so busy, It all caught me so off-guard! That dandelion picture is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow. You have talent, sister. I love that last picture of the tree and the one of the rain and the one of the succulent. I need to charge my dslr battery and get out there! I use my iPhone too much and although it takes good pictures, it's just not the same. And who knew such a little guy would have such a great ability to capture such pretty photos! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Eeee! You did have a pretty week! I love all the colors.

    Also...."your mom goes to college."

    ReplyDelete

I generally reply by email, unless you are a No-Comment-Reply Blogger.
Thank you for making my day!
Love,
Janette