Feliz Friday Friends! (Random Rundown in the house!)

Some random things that made my M through F.
 And now the rundown:

1. You know when you're walking outside and there's blue skies all around, not a cloud in the sky, not a tree overhead, and then suddenly a droplet falls on your face.... WHAT IS THAT?????!!!!!!!!??????

2. This weekend promises to be blur-acious. Kind of bummed.

3. Lovey has come down with a cold. And I'm trying my hardest not to get sick.

4. I tell him to kiss me on the lips (A TEST OF COURSE) and he ALWAYS leans in. He's a bad person.

5. I like telling people they're bad people for no reason.. It's funny try it!

6. For example:
Person 1: Hey do you know what time it is?
Person 2: No, sorry I don't have a watch.
Person 1: You're a bad person.

7. I don't know why I think that's funny...

8. I've started budgeting my moola with an actual budget program (YNAB). Pretty excited!

9. I'm going to be a bajillionaire by summer.

10. NOT!




Now tell me something random!
Or tell me about your weekend plans... 
Or what you think about the planet Neptune.
Just tell me SOMETHING!


6 comments

  1. haha i love that you are testing your boy. i do that all the time. something random...hmmm...i tripped up some stairs at school yesterday...in front of like 20 people. embarrassing. but hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE thai tea, do you know where to get the loose leaves? or the tea itself to make it at home??

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ((let me try this again...since the first time i had an idiot typo in there. haha.))
    1.i spent 8 hours getting tattooed friday. 2 sessions left.
    2.OHMYgoodness i want to eat those donuts right off the screen.
    3.you are friggin hilariousADORABLEbeautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're a bad person. Bahaha hilarious.
    I've tried to budget my money approximately 78385 times. My parents are Dave Ramsey fanatics but I just don't get it. I have a major problem with "we already spent our eating out money for the month. But I reaaaaalllly reallllyyy want __." haha I can't say no to myself. Id like to try it again because I know it works. You just have to have some of that self control stuff. =] good luck! I hope it works out for you so you can be a bajillionaire!

    ReplyDelete

I generally reply by email, unless you are a No-Comment-Reply Blogger.
Thank you for making my day!
Love,
Janette