BLOGSCAR AWARD // WINNERS!!!!!

 Hello friends! And welcome to Blogscar Sunday! I would like to thank everyone who voted in these impromptu awards! There were over 2,000 votes cast for your favorites blogs and bloggers!!! WOW!!!!  Thanks so much for participating! You guys are great! Now here are the winners:




CONGRATULATIONS!








Again, a big congratulations to the winners! It was a close race in each category!








PS. If you are a Blogscar winner, please feel free to save the buttons above to display on your blog/blog post. 

PPS. If you missed out on our Blogscar Red Carpet style linkup party, please click here!

11 comments

  1. I'm so happy that Gentri and A lost feather won wahooo! This was such an awesome idea!

    dearest-lou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOORAH or Gentri!! :D :D

    She deserved that 100 percent, in my humble opinion.

    SoUtHeRnPiNkY.bLoGsPoT.cOm

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you OH SO MUCH Janette!! :D This made my month! I'd like to thank the academy... haha! Jk. :) But seriously, you're the best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay! what a fabulous honor:) thanks girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay, congrats to all the lucky winners and thanks so much for putting this all together!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wohoooooo thank you so much! This was such a fun initiative Janette, you rock!!!

    xo Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  7. YIPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEE! So glad to see my name up there as a WINNER! :) YOU are the most awesome lady. If I were making an acceptance speech...you'd be the FIRST person I'd thank. I will be posting this on my blog ASAP! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. p.s. I tagged you in a really long survey...but you HAVE to do it. :)

    http://andhudsonmakesthree.blogspot.com/2012/02/eleven-eleven-eleven.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. FUN!!! congrats to all nominees and winners!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. JEALOUS!!!! Congrats to all the ladies who won!!! I may or may not officially hate you... hahahahhahah totally joking!

    ReplyDelete

I generally reply by email, unless you are a No-Comment-Reply Blogger.
Thank you for making my day!
Love,
Janette