You know I love outerwear!

If you follow me on Instagram you know that I live in a cognac, tannish pleather jacket. I love that thing. I wear it about 5 out of 7 days of the week.  I'm big on jackets and sweaters... They're my favorite...Unfortunately, sunny socal is a little too warm at times to sport outerwear 24-7..even in the winter.... We're currently boasting 80s-low 90s 'round here.  WHHHHATT???? I should be wearing shorts right now, but I refuse to do so in the winter. Anywho. Here are some Modcloth pretties. I look at them and pretend I'm freezing...


Which one's your fave? 
I like the green plaid one at the end the best...

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
If you contacted me this week about guest posts and button swaps, please be patient with me! Work was pretty busy. I hope to get back to you all this weekend. Thanks for understanding!

15 comments

  1. The leopard and the cream with the cute little bow collar are my two faves. I'm a lot like you - I LOVE sweaters and coats (probably even more than I love shoes and jewelery ... what? I know.) When I moved in with the bf, he was kinda surprised by how many coats I had. I blamed it on "my Chicago days."

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the 1st, 4th & 6th coats! Beautiful! I know--what is with this SoCal weather lately?! I'm almost wondering if we are going to skip winter all together this year and head straight for spring...which wouldn't really be a bad thing but I have been waiting FOREVER to wear all my lovely sweaters and scarves.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how completely awesomely crazy coat #5 is. It's the kind of coat I'd look at in the store and my mother would be like 'put that back' hehe (^_^) but I'd sneak it anyway and make her go out with me when I wore it ;) Send some warm weather England way please! Have a smashing weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think my favorite is the leopard one. It's a little bold and not my normal style, but it just calls to me lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My favorite is the one with the oversized tribal looking print, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh I am an outerware whore..LOL The hubby will probably lose it if I buy one more coat! That one with the bow is adorbs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love coats as well, although it's hard to find fitted ones that fits perfectly, isn't it? I think my style is the prim and proper ones, love the cute pink one!

    Have a good weekend gorgeous!

    xo Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  8. My fav is the pink one with the bow- So cute! I know how you feel. Here in AZ I am determined to wear jeans every day even though the weather is warming up. Boo. I love winter layers!!

    Bekah
    If Work Permits

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your blog! I followed! I would love it if you could check out my blog and follow me? Thanks so much. http://camigmakeup4u2c.blogspot.com

    -Cami

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. i like the one with the fury hood. pretty patterns. looks very cozy, too. how are you? XO

    ReplyDelete
  12. i love the one in the second row

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the green one in the top collage and the leopard coat is pretty fabulous! :)

    star-crossed smile

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oooo, I really, really like the plaid belted one (above your green pick). Want it. Want it now. :)

    www.nataliecottrell.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I generally reply by email, unless you are a No-Comment-Reply Blogger.
Thank you for making my day!
Love,
Janette