Nitty Gritties... Please read. Thanks!

Every so often I need to go over some things pertaining to my blog...Nuts and bolts or whatnot...So lets get those brass tacks out of the way first..And then we can go back to our regular schedule....Cool? Cool!

Now about being a guest poster on your blog.. This all has a rationale behind it. A few days ago, I had a dream that I was working on 20 (exactly 20) guests posts for some blog pals. Weird right???? I know! Who dreams about blogging? Apparently, I do! And I decided to make it happen! I like guest posting and it's been a while since I've blogsat.. Anyway...I am not going to do 20 guest posts, cause.....well.... that would be a little too much for me to do in a month.....But if you want to take a blog break for a day out of the week, let me know and I'll gladly fill in! You can either provide a topic or I can come up with one.. Let me know in the comments below. Thanks!

Any other questions, concerns or suggestions, please let me know. Thanks and happy Tuesday!!!


My email address is: janettethejongleur(at)gmail(dot)com
Instagram username: janettethejongleur
You get the picture...Ha!

19 comments

  1. wait....i still don't know how. eff this technology!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, love the last one, Your humor hits the spot every time:) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can guest blog for me anytime! I just have no idea what to ask for! Except another music one? Or your photo story? Ok so maybe I did have an idea. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Janette, thanks for your comment the other day! Those almonds I was talking about are the Emerald brand cocoa roasted almonds. They are so great. You know Betsy, from Heavens to Betsy? Of course you do - well she's one of my real life besties and she turned me on to them when we lived together. Here's a link for a visual aid - http://emeraldnuts.com/

    PS: I'm a new follower and would love to ad swap/guest post swap. I like ya :)

    Cassie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm always thinking of guest post ideas. I always feel weird emailing people asking them because I don't want to make them feel obligated but I love hearing what other people think about certain things. Guest Posts are fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha I love your humor :] maybe perhaps I'll have you do a guest blog post? Just because it'd be fun to see what you could come up with lol.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your nitty-gritties....I am always open for a guest post from the amazing Jongleur! SO let's do this!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Same here- guest blog anytime!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i don't know if you follow me or not. but i follow you! :-D

    delirious-rhapsody.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. k, I sat and tried to figure out what number 5 meant for like five minutes, no joke. Like I was trying to find meaning in it.. Not realizing you literally meant you just needed to have like 5 things to feel complete. BAH.

    ReplyDelete
  11. you can guest post for me any time!! whenever you have time, let me know.. would love to have you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey Janette! I have been following your lovely blog for a while now. My blog link is http://myunmaskedlife.blogspot.com please follow me! :) Also, if you would like to swap buttons that would be amazing I would need a specific size so go ahead and email me at Unmaskedlife@yahoo.com :) This is a great post! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Janette! Its been a minute since I've been able to stop by & say hello. Miss you & your blog. This is such a great idea! I'm super swamped at work right now since my boss left. I just finished all the admin part of the job & now its time to get my hands dirty & pack up her stuff. Oi I'm exhausted just thinking about it.

    Have a great week!

    XOXO

    Cinderella's Closet NYC

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMG I keep having dreams about blogging...I think that means we think about it to much?!?! haha

    xoxo
    Aarean

    p.s. come check out my THEIT camera bag giveaway! I think you'd really like it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I would LOVE to button swap with you dear Janette! Do you have a button that is 200 pixels wide I could use?? (Yes, I'm a bit of a perfectionist...)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I would loooove to button swap with your amazing blog! I'm so glad you did a guest post with Gentri Lee!

    -Madeline Grace
    Just Let the Sparrows Fly

    ReplyDelete
  17. I would love to do a blog button swap... pretty please :)

    ReplyDelete

I generally reply by email, unless you are a No-Comment-Reply Blogger.
Thank you for making my day!
Love,
Janette