Lovelinks: The Must-Do-This-Weekend Edition

 Feliz Friday prettypies! Isn't it grand to have the weekend back again so quickly? (I had a 4 day work week) I've got exciting plans for the weekend! I'm getting a hair cut! Wooo! More like a trim really...I can finally do decent milkmaid braids, and I can't just do away with that accomplishment at the moment. So a trim it is! Lets see what else, what else? Oh yeah! I'm also planning on doing a ton of cleaning and organizing 'round here. Exciting? Not really! But I've got a lot of junk I need to get rid of, and January always seems like the best time of year to do that, huh? Also, if I have any spare time I'm doing one of these projects below... Check out these super cute DIYs! (Tutorial links at the bottom)




My heart is set on making one of those pillows!




Happy Weekend Friends!


Tutorial Sources:

16 comments

  1. Love the geometric necklace and that cute magazine owl! Happy weekend and have fun getting your hair cut! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Organizing (especially around the beginning of the year) is always refreshing :)

    xoxo,
    Noelani

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, the illustrated pillow is adorable! Am about to head over and check it out now (^_^) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that necklace, really fun DIY ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for posting my DIY! And PS: thanks for joining my site...you are my 50th joiner. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that sparkle purse! I just got a haircut yesterday but it was more than a trim. I cut about 5 inches off!! It's still long (few inches below my shoulders) so that should tell you how much I desperately needed a cut!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the DIY menu...those are so freaking cute...as are you! Its smart to keep your long flowing locks healthy...so you can soon be milk braiding it up! OOOh! You prob look so cute with those! Hearts, Janna Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  8. That glitter clutch is freaking awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  9. AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHh pilllooowwww!!!!!!!
    LOVE IT!
    And the bookmark, because.. well... I love owls!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That sparkle purse is my fav! Must have

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy 2012!!! :D nice blog really!! i like it! :D pretty photos!♥
    I started a blog with my boyfriend, and i hope you can check it, and if you like it can follow us!c:
    Have a nice day!!!


    http://august19th.blogspot.com/
    http://august19th.blogspot.com/
    http://august19th.blogspot.com/
    http://august19th.blogspot.com/
    http://august19th.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks so much for that sweet comment! Hello newest follower! I am now following you as well. Thanks for finding interest in my blog and thank you for thinking my photography is good!! :) Those kind words really do mean a lot to me! I am looking forward to reading you blog more! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. fabulous! so love that sparkle purse... good luck on the pillow!!!

    thanks so much for the oh so sweeeet comment! XO

    ReplyDelete
  14. I saw that pretty geometric necklace last week, and KNEW I had to create it, too! I just love it! Hooray for a wonderful list!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the magazine owl and necklace! I need to try those myself. Good luck with the pillow!

    <3

    ReplyDelete

I generally reply by email, unless you are a No-Comment-Reply Blogger.
Thank you for making my day!
Love,
Janette