It was a good idea at the time.

Oh me oh my... Look what I did to my poor little puppypants.... All in good fun. What can I say? I love hearts! ♥♥♥
Actually, at first I was trying to trim her tail fur.. (Her tail is soooo fluffy and full that when she sees it out of the corner of her eye, she thinks it's a cat and goes ballistic at all hours of the night.) So as I was trimming her tail, I thought, "Hey...It would be sooo cute if she had a little heart on her side..." See? I'm a highly logical person...I think I made it too big.. Poor pup... I was also thinking of trimming her hair short and turning her into a blond pup.. Whaddya think? Maybe in the summer perhaps?

10 comments

  1. bahahahah.....my dog would have never sat still for some heart stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh i love dogs so much!! haha i love that you put a heart on your puppies side!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, you crack me up! Love it! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahah. This made me laugh so hard the other night. You my friend, are a riot!! I hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is hilarious!!! And hair always grows out so maybe your dad might be mad but at least it won't be around forever. I personally think it was a very clever idea :) And I LOVE it when dogs have little eyebrows. It is the cutest.

    ReplyDelete
  6. that is so funny! she's adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ahhahahahah that is hilarious!!! At least it was her and not your bangs right?!? And cutting hair has never hurt anybody I bet she doesn't even know. If you were to shave her completely then that would be a different story! She is a very cute pup pup!! I am dying for a dog!

    ReplyDelete

I generally reply by email, unless you are a No-Comment-Reply Blogger.
Thank you for making my day!
Love,
Janette