If I was A Boy...

Maybe you think I’m weird, but have you ever thought about what you would look like if you were a boy instead of a girl? I know, I know, sooo random… but I’ve thought about it and I’m actually convinced I’ve met him. His name is Gilbert, his mom makes killer menudo, and he works as a respitory therapist at a local hospital. He’s my pal too! (I’ll post a picture of him some time so you can see!) Anyway! (This is going somewhere I promise). So along the same line of random inquiry…I often think about what I would dress like if I was a boy (Gosh I sound so weird right now)…Here’s what I’ve come up with: A little preppy with a hint of edginess.. My name would be Juan and I would probably ride a motorcycle,  and work at Starbucks… Bahaha! What about you? (Someone please reassure me that I'm not a total nut case and that you've had these thoughts before...)

Actually, as I was putting this board together, I found that my manly style was heavily influenced by Lovey’s emerging elan. Except a little more punk rock. (Cause I’d be a drummer too.) Haha! I don’t think that makes any sense, but neither does all the aforementioned, right? I apologize! It’s late and I have to go back to work tomorrow… So anyway… Check out this assortment of men’s apparel and mancessories…. And let me be frank for a second...I actually created this style board because I rarely see any manly stuff in blogland. Thought it would be refreshing for a change....
If I was A Boy...


If you would like to check out a premium, top-notch selection of men’s apparel and men’s shoes (for your beau or brother) check out Macy’s…. They’re having a sale!



Good day prettypies!

11 comments

  1. Hahaha I usually think about wanting to be a boy for just one day. But I havent put as much thought and detail into it as you have. But obviously I'd be stylish and good looking. And probably famous and rich while we're day dreaming here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha the gilbert story made me smile at my desk:) your boy alter ego is impeccably well dressed! (and groomed!)

      Delete
  2. Haha, love it! And love your boy style!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! Your boy style is super cute. I rarely see boy clothes in blogland so this is a nice change.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yep. this is how I'd dress! I think I dream about finding a guy who will dress himself like this without my help at all. Haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love boy's clothes! Its not fair they get to be so comfy! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey hi
    Love your blog and your are so cute. Love this post and the looks <3

    Love
    http://www.meghasarin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is awesome :) i've totally thought about what it would be like to be a boy! (and your title made me think of Beyonce's song...love it). my thoughts have gone more into how easy it would be to get ready...oh imagining taking just 5 minutes to get ready for a hot date with the hubs (or wife I guess, lol) is awesome :) And both of your outfits you put together ROCK.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your a hoot! This is just one more reason why I love you. <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. haha I like to think about what I would wear if I was a dude too :)
    I'd be so super fly.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am actually convinced that my alter ego is a 14yr old boy so yes, I have put a lot of thought into it, just like you. Since I am swapping genders, I also decided to swap ethnicities too. I decided that if my family were Mexican, I would get to eat Mexican food all the time, right?! Right?!?!?!? I can't remember what I called my alter-ego... it was something stereotypical and I have a sneaking suspicion that it was Juan also!

    ReplyDelete

I generally reply by email, unless you are a No-Comment-Reply Blogger.
Thank you for making my day!
Love,
Janette