How is everyone today? Good? Bad? Not sure yet? Hungry? Yeah, I'm with you. I'm all of the aforementioned and how! Anywho! This week I have a lot of nonsensical things to share and just a few pictures from our random mid-week IN & OUT date. Usually Lovey and I go to eat here on the weekend... Without fail. (Bad huh?) But this time, we both called each other out of the blue after work and had the same thought: Dinner date! Nothing like a little meaty cheesy goodness on a Wednesday to make you forget you are working Sundays for the next few months... Boo!
And now the random thoughts:
1.Blogscar Buzz begins! I'm quite excited at the positive reception of this little idea... I really didn't think it was going to go over well. I thought it was going to be chirping crickets for me... But it's turning in a direction I didn't even see coming. I just wanted to show some love to some talented people and it turns out I'm not the only one. Votes are being cast like crazy! Yay!
2. The blogging community is strong, kind, and supportive.
3. Hello new friends! Please let me know if you have a blog! I follow back! Thanks!
4. I can't get a certain image out of my mind... Earlier this week I was driving to lunch and I saw a guy at a local high school (managed to get a 1 second glimpse) in the quad playing his tuba. He had a music stand and everything... I guess what was so beautiful is that there was no one around really. Just this kid playing his heart out whether or not there were ears to hear... It didn't matter.. He was just playing.
5. New dish washing sponges make me happy.
6. DIY Yarn Wrapped Earrings. They were heavy. But matched my outfit perfectly.