Le Holiday Weekend Breakdown

Friday & Saturday: Rested. Rested. Rested. Oh yeah, and decorated some cookies. I really can't remember this far back, sadly. I think we just stayed home other than attend our congregation... Hmm... I can't remember what I ate either...other than  Hello Dollies (easiest, besterest, no mixing bowl needed, second most amazing dessert in the world ever!)
Sunday: Lovey and I went to my sister's house for some food and games galore...I played a ton of table tennis and Foosball (STINK at that game!)...Oh yeah, and on our way home we got stuck in a traffic jam.. You know... The kind where people get out of their cars and start walking around and mingling on the freeway? Yeah.

Monday: Slept in. Did Laundry. 3 days worth of dishes. Went out to breakfast. Went to Justin's Grandma's house (Yup. She cooked some Persian amazingness again.) And then we went to the Persian market for some sangak and Bulgarian feta cheese. Yum-o! 

 :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Good times! Hope you all had a nice holiday with your families and loved ones! Can't wait to check out your blogaroos to see what you were  up to...

12 comments

  1. Sounds like you had a fabulous time. :) apart from the traffic jam. Yikes...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks so, so lovely. your holiday was merry and bright!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you had a nice holiday. I had a nice time seeing family and eating lots! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just found your blog and boy I'm so glad I did! It's beautiful! Those cookies look scrumptious!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Holidays! Your photos are great! I am glad you are all rested up, and having a good time! You cookies are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh i love cookies. those look amazing! almost too cute to eat.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't played pool in soo long. Now I really want to play! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those cookies look DELICIOUS! Glad you had a restful holiday - that's the best kind.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh! Cute post, I love the collage. I would love to play some table tennis right now, I get so into it! Looks like you had a killer time over the holidays, traffic jam aside!

    tasteslikelove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those cookies look good!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fun fun fun! And your cookies look cute. :)

    ReplyDelete

I generally reply by email, unless you are a No-Comment-Reply Blogger.
Thank you for making my day!
Love,
Janette