Happy Almost Thanksgiving!

Seriously, Thanksgiving Day is probably my second favorite holiday everrrrrr. (My first fave is Passover.) I love love love turkey...and creamed corn..and gravy... and biscuits...and stuffing....and any other glorious goodness that I forgot to mention. So that's what I'm going to be doing the next few days.. Seeing the family.. eating some turkey.. seeing more family.. eating more turkey... It's going to be glorious!!! Anyway...I hope you guys have a good weekend..Be thankful, hug someone you love, don't get trampled on  at any Black Friday sales, drink responsibly, donate blood, and look both ways before crossing the street.. Got all that? Good!


"See" you next week! (Lordwilling!)

9 comments

  1. MMMMM. I'm so excited for Thanksgiving. I hope that you didn't mean that list in order. Or else some one else is going to be getting a buzz off their transfusion ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Hooray! I love thanksgiving! And I will celebrate it to its fullest before doing any black Friday shopping. Can't stand that people are skipping thanksgiving to wait in line. Makes me sick! Haha! I'm hosting a giveaway- so enter if you get a chance before you leave blogland's completely for thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Thanksgiving Janette!! PS - Maybe save the drinking for after the blood donation? You'll feel the effects faster. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Thanksgiving!! :D This post made me smile as I could feel your excitment. Love it! It is one of my favorite holidays as well. Can't wait to get my fill on hugs!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Thanksgiving! Enjoy it in all it's delicious glory! Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a BLESSED and happy Thanksgiving, full of big smiles and yummy food! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha, cute turkey picture! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving friend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. happy Thanksgiving Janette! many blessings to you and yours every day of the year : )

    we had our Canadian one a while back and i'm still trying to stuff myself into a pair of skinnies after chomping down so much delish food assorts. it was worth every bite though! xoox ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love Thanksgiving! Such a great time of year. (But I guess I love every holiday.)

    Super cute graphic, by the way.

    ReplyDelete

I generally reply by email, unless you are a No-Comment-Reply Blogger.
Thank you for making my day!
Love,
Janette