Yom Teruah 2011

[AKA Rosh Hashanah]

WHAT A DAY!! WHAT A DAY! It seems like I say this often and apply it liberally, yet I'm not lying... I had thee best time yesterday with my brothers and sisters in Christ. It was a day of prayer, fellowshiping, laughing, blowing shofars, and eating amazing desserts. Oh yeah! And full of pictures of me with my eyes wide open :-D Good times!


















































































 Just to clarify, I am not Jewish, nor is Lovey. We simply believe in worshiping alongside others who believe in the God of Israel and with Jews who have believed on Jesus as the Messiah.










 PS. Have a LOVELY AND SPECTACULAR weekend friends!

11 comments

  1. AWESOME! We had a speaker come to our church from Jews For Jesus and it was so interesting to me. The culture and traditions of their faith are beautiful. We're non-denominational but we worship with people from all different backgrounds. That's one of the MANY reasons I love attending. Adorable pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these pictures are beautiful! and that fruit looks A.mazing!!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that is just fabulous! I also think that food looks AMAZING. Hearts, janna lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. L'shanah tovah tikatevi v'taihatemi

    The food looks fabulous! Can you blow the Shofar? When I try it just sounds like are really loud raspberry "pppphhhhhhtttttttt" Did you have the apples and honey?

    Shabbat Shalom my friend

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun. :) These are beautiful pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the idea of celebrating different religious traditions. I would one day LOVE to celebrate the Passover, I think it's such a great story and shows God as an AWESOME God who should be celebrated. That and I think there's food involved :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. These photos are beautiful! I love the scarf....and the pomegranate (my favorite fruit!) ....and the coke (my favorite drink!)

    Fun times all around.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I knew you had said you weren't Jewish, but then I kept seeing you celebrating Jewish traditions, so I was confused :)

    But now I understand. That's so neat that you spend time with people who have the same beliefs, just different traditions :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cool photos! Looks like a lot of fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. agree with Mr taylor ... Love this pictures .... are fantastic :) ... you know that I love your blog Juswt saying

    ReplyDelete

I generally reply by email, unless you are a No-Comment-Reply Blogger.
Thank you for making my day!
Love,
Janette