I'm a photographer.

I'm not sure if you guys were aware... But I have my own photo side business....and a separate blog for it... At Mervi's (of My Best Friend Jules) suggestion, I've decided to share it with my friends in Jongleurland.  If you would like to check out or see what I did this weekend then click here!! No, no. HERE! ;-)

Hope you guys are doing swell!









PS. Thanks so much for your questions! Looking forward to vlogging! Wee!

PPS. Can you believe it's Thursday already?????!! What in the world?!! I have a million things to do by Friday!!!

PPPS . Seriously. A million!

8 comments

  1. I didn't know that! So glad you told us!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woot woot! Going to go check it now!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S. I just went to the site and it went to an error page:( Is it typed in right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had no idea you did photography as a side business. That's so great! I hope to be able to do that someday. Do you get a lot of business?

    Your photo website looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your photography is great! I was not aware you had a second blog for it, it's a fab blog! Thanks for sharing it with us, you should be super proud of it and share it with everyone! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. you are so, so talented! i didn't know you did this! so great!

    and about pabs, we have to make sure and leave him with robert's parents when we go out of town. he's pretty comfortable with them because they don't have any other animals and are very calm. He eats OK with them, but it's still not like sitting on the floor with mama:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I never knew that!!! I love checking out photography blogs. You're so talented!

    Belly B :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. really? how did i not know this???! you secret squirrel you, gonna check it when i'm done my catch ups. xoox ♥

    ReplyDelete

I generally reply by email, unless you are a No-Comment-Reply Blogger.
Thank you for making my day!
Love,
Janette