Movie Clip! Starring Lovey and Me! Sort of.

So I stumbled upon this hilarious website called Go Animate. Basically, you make your own cartoon clips with pre-programmed characters, backgrounds, and effects. It's a big time waster for sure. But sometimes you just HAVE to recreate that funny, sad, or awkward moment when words can't describe it justly.

So without further ado, I present: (requires Flash)



Ok. Ok. So we don't have cool accents and our hair styles don't match exactly, and the acting was a little flat, but everything else is accurate! Even the color of our couch!

I'm such a grouch sometimes!








PS. I think I like this site better than Looklet! Who would've thought anything was better than that???!!

8 comments

  1. I live in So Cal, where abouts is that Mt?

    I live by Seal Beach, between Long Beach and Huntington Beach!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha that is awesome. I've got to try this some time! :)

    Lei
    White Sky Project

    ReplyDelete
  3. this was pretty funny. loved the accents. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That site sounds fun, I'm definitely gonna check it out for some serious procrastination! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahahaha, I so laugh out loud. Make your own dinner, Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. bhahahah. This made me lol. So true!

    ReplyDelete
  7. HAHAHA! This is HILARIOUS!

    I wish you guys really talked like that. I loved it.

    & poor Lovey. Hope he got some good dinner, after all.

    p.s. can you make lots more of these? NEW series in Jongleurville...Moments with Lovey and Janette. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. haha that is so funny! I feel like that too with my husband! Although he does cook a lot :)

    ReplyDelete

I generally reply by email, unless you are a No-Comment-Reply Blogger.
Thank you for making my day!
Love,
Janette