In my Suitcase

Well friends.. Feliz Friday to you all! And indeed it's a happy day in Jongleurville! I'm going on vacation soon! Weeeeeee! Where to you ask? Well I'm headed to San Francisco, Lake Tahoe and a few places in between..(for just a few days).

I'm excited! Can you tell? I even mentally (and virtually) packed already! Yup. I'm that excited! Anywho! Picking clothes for this trip was a wee-bit tricky...One day we're gonna be dodging trolleys, and the next, bears. (How do I dress for that exactly?) Well I decided to dress as casual as possible. My mentality? What's good enough for a bear will be good enough for the city folk. Right? Right!

Here's what I'm taking...
In my Suitcase


If you think I'm missing something, tell me! Thanks!








PS. Please pray we don't see any bears and for the safest and most blessed of trips! Thank you please!
PPS. Follow me on Instagram for real time snaps of my vacay adventures! (@janettethejongleur)
PPPS. Stay tuned for a few guest posts some time next week!

10 comments

  1. Love this! I drew pictures of the clothes I was taking last week when I went away, haha, your way looks more effifcient!
    Hope you have a fantastic vacation! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how I love vacation:) I really think my next trip will be to california.. Perhaps in september or october. Whenever the hubs fall break is. I hope you have a great time! P.S. I have run int TWO bears in canada.. WHOA. they are scary.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am jealous! I need another vacation! I wish I was as good at packing as you were!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a bunch of perfect pack-ups!!!! i love the Star Wars shirt and i bet Lovey does too ; )

    awe Janette, so happy for you about getting to go away to those fun spots!!!! yah to holiday get-aways....sans bears of course. baha! xoox ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad to see you have a jacket in there. It's kinda chilly in SF right now!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was going to say you're missing a dress, but you can totally dress up those outfits that you have :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. YAY! Hope you have a wonderful trip! Your suitcase looks full!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your clothes are adorable! I hope you had a good trip :)

    ReplyDelete

I generally reply by email, unless you are a No-Comment-Reply Blogger.
Thank you for making my day!
Love,
Janette