Fall is ALMOST here!

Fall Must Haves
Ok. Ok. I realize that Fall is over a month away...But it's my favorite season! Bring on the cooler temps and jacket-scarf wearing days. Aren't you soo ready for it? I am!  I even jumped the gun (is that how you say it?) and bought myself a pleather jacket that looks a lot like the one above (except it has a hoodie). I also bought  a pencil pouch (and a box of crayons) cause it reminds me of going back to school when I was a kid... It's sort of a personal, fall tradition. Do you have any of those? What do you love about Fall?








PS. Hoping you like to talk about this season cause there's gonna be a lot of that going on 'round here next week! Stay tuned!



{For item information, click collage.}




11 comments

  1. I never knew Starbucks had pumpkin coffee O.O I love your blog and am a new follower - mind following me back? :>

    http://theshoebunny.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think fall is my favorite too, but maybe because my birthday is in October :)

    I think by September all us So-Calis are over the heat and need a change. I love the change in temperature and the smell in the air. Love pumpkin anything (when I was a kid I named my dog pumpkin!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fall is definitely my favorite! I loveeee it. Unfortunately, where I'm from, snow comes WAY too soon and rudely interrupts fall every time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love EVERYTHING about fall!!! Boots, scarves, pumpkins, cool breezes, cloudy days, multi-colored leaves, crunching the leaves under my boots. LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh please don't say that! I am loving this summer way to much for it to be over.

    ReplyDelete
  6. In Texas it's probably more like two months away. {Sad face inserted here} Yes I had to be that extra dramatic.
    But I seriously can't wait!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha! Just read Amy's comment. I can't wait either! It's my fave too. I love that I get to wear boots! Our Fall isn't very chilly so there's no scarf-wearing but I've jumped the gun on that in the past. AND I've worn my peacoat when there really was no need. lol!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Way to go on getting your hands on a new leather jacket! Fall is my favorite season too! I just love all the warm color tones and cool weather! Can't wait :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. AMEN!! Fall is the best!! Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the pencil case and the printed sweater! And pumpkin anything is a must! Hmmmm it is my favorite thing of fall and winter! Pumpkin tis the reason of the season!! ahahha

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fall is my favorite, too! A few things I love: crisp, cool air--football--halloween--the smell of pumpkin spice candles--jackets--sweaters--boots--etc etc etc.

    :D

    ReplyDelete

I generally reply by email, unless you are a No-Comment-Reply Blogger.
Thank you for making my day!
Love,
Janette