Dear Readers:

:

Thanks for reading my jumbling and mumblings!!! You guys are grrrreat!

Mainly I'm writing this post because I need a huge favor! So, as you may have learned, I usually follow any and all my new friends because I like to get to "know" everyone who reads my blog. No need to ask me to follow back... I'm all about it! However, a lot of you have 2 blogs (and sometimes more or none at all) and I can never quite figure out which one it is that you would like me to subscribe to. If you would be so kind (so so so kind) to send me a link (if I haven't already followed you back) of the blog you would like me to follow, I would greatly appreciate it! If there is more than 1 blog you'd like me to follow, then send both links. I'll follow as many as you got!

I hope that makes sense! Thanks so much!


Feliz Friday friends!









PS. A huge, happy hug to the new neighbors in Jongleurville. Welcome!

PPS. To learn more about my Jongleur-ing ways, click here. Or to find me elsewhere along the interweb galaxies, click here.


10 comments

  1. you can follow Laughing without an accent for me :) The other one is in Spanish and you're also welcomed to read and/or follow but I update the English one more (L)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at you! That is so awesome that you follow back. :) I'm fairly new at following you, so here's my link. MAUH!

    Happy Friday!

    ~Wallie
    http://rockinwallie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have your name in my list of followers but it doesn't link back to your blog =< Anywho, my blog is: http://lillian-davis.blogspot.com/


    Lily

    ReplyDelete
  4. My blog is this one http://girlpluseverythingelse.blogspot.com

    I'm having a battle with Blogger though at the moment so my "Followers" button doesn't come up. But you can always follow at the top of the page. I love reading your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you know where to find me :)

    I've had that problem too, where my followers don't have a link to their blog, and I love checking out all my follower's blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. awe J, you are always the sweet side of things. how incredibly thoughtful : ) have i told you lately how cool you are? well, it goes without saying every day but it's something that's always in my heart about you! ♥

    pea ess: ya, sometimes i change up my routes home from work, on the days i need tranquility it's the seawall for sure. wanna join me sometime??? xoox

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think you are the only blogger who is sweet enough to do this, lol. I very much appreciate you following my little bloggie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are in the this list, at least a silhouette with your name (when you hover over it) is there. But when I click on the silhouette it takes me to a link as if you didn't have a blog. =<
    Your blog button is on my blog though!


    Lily

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have only one blog and I know that you are already following it!!

    Thanks for your wishes and lovely compliment :)

    ReplyDelete

I generally reply by email, unless you are a No-Comment-Reply Blogger.
Thank you for making my day!
Love,
Janette