Tutorial: Goodbye Gray Borders

Do you want to get rid of those gray borders around your images? I know you do! Here's how to say goodbye to those pesky things once and for all!!!!






...INSTRUCTIONS...

Step 1: Go to your Design tab and click on Template Designer.


Step 2: Go to the Advanced tab, scroll down, and then click on Add CSS. (A text box should appear after you do this.)




Step 3: Paste the following code (in blue) into the text box:

.post-body img {padding:0px; background:transparent; border:none; -moz-box-shadow: none; -webkit-box-shadow:none; box-shadow:none;}




Step 4: Save your changes by clicking Apply to Blog.



Voila! Tre magnifique! Que bien! Molto bene!

Any questions? Please comment below! Thanks!


8 comments

  1. I JUST did this! Thanks for this awesome tutorial - you made this ridiculously easy! <333

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I first started blogging I couldn't figure out how to get rid of them, then after searching a long time, I found instructions to delete some of the code. This way is much easier though!

    Thanks for sharing!
    Happy Sunday. Isn't the weather much cooler today? yay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could have used this about a few months back, hehehe but since I forgot how I did it I am going to tag this for future reference.

    ReplyDelete
  4. great tutorial... i need to bookmark this for next time i run into the situation!
    oh, and by the way... you're up on my blog today:D happy day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Found your blog from Lauren's!! Love your photography. You've really got an eye for it! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just used this code for my new layout. your awesome

    ReplyDelete

I generally reply by email, unless you are a No-Comment-Reply Blogger.
Thank you for making my day!
Love,
Janette