Painting Picnic

My friend, T-Bear invited me on a painting picnic extravaganza...I said I would go on the condition that flower crown making and wearing were mandatory... Luckily, she's a cool soul and agreed...So our lovely afternoon took shape a little like this...


I'm a newbie painter! Wee!!! I'm excited! I've always wanted to learn, but I've been too lazy. (story of my life) I'm hoping to get more paint, brushes (I only have 1!), and to scour the internet for tips and techniques... Any help would be much appreciated!

And dude! Is it me or am I on a crafty kick lately???? Painting...sequined hair...crocheting...friendship bracelet making...OH! I would love to learn to embroider! That might be the next trick up my sleeve!


What's your favorite crafting/creative activity??



Happy Monday friends!


6 comments

  1. You did awesome!! :D I love your paintings! I am a terrible painter if it's on paper. Give me a wall and I can do that just fine. hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are on a craft kick lately, but I don't think I could pass up making flower crowns!

    I took a painting class in high school and haven't painted since. My favorite crafts are taking something ugly and DIYing into beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Craft kicks are the best!! your paintings are lovely! I like the chubby bluebird - looks like he really has feathers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a lovely painting! Sounds like a lovely day.

    I'm sorry to hear you didn't find any Pyrex on your thrifty outing! There is seriously zero Pyrex in my town, I always have to go elsewhere to find it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is awesome! I would have never thought of painting AND a picnic outside together! Your paintings rock!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOOHOO! You are doing amazing seriously! I already told you but I want that birdie!
    you definitely had a dormant crafty side that is coming out!
    Of course I love embroidery you know that!

    ReplyDelete

I generally reply by email, unless you are a No-Comment-Reply Blogger.
Thank you for making my day!
Love,
Janette