Jongleur Face!

1. This look makes me feel sooo 2002... But, it was a good year, so I'll take it!
2. I'm a happy girl! I had such an awesome week last week! (See 3)
3. Cake pops from Starbucks...Get one! You won't regret it!
4. I got some foam rollers from Ross...They worked pretty well... Except I almost walked out the door still wearing one.... Guess that means they're comfortable, right?
5. I got THEE coolest Star Wars tee at Target! I got a matching one for Lovey, except I'm not allowed to wear it when he wears his. He thinks it's overkill. *guffaws*
6. Is there such a thing as too much stripey action? I dunno.

Hope your weekend was great, friends! Speaking of friends!!! Today I am over at Lauren's place (Outside Voice)! So come for a visit! I'm showcasing my 2 favorite photographs of all time! If you don't know Lauren (AKA LCR) then shame on you!!! She's such a sweetheart and has a fantastic blog! I love her! Follow her! Quick!

9 comments

  1. I love, Jonguleur faces! The roller looks is smoking hot. off to read your guest post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It might be too much stripe action, but you can pull it off! Heading over to Lauren's now!

    p.s. I'm jealous of your star wars tee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Saw you on Lauren's blog. :) Love her. and I love all your faces. haha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Found you on Lauren's blog... I love the pics you shared.

    I love the Starbucks cake pop face... those things are delicious. (: yummm

    ReplyDelete
  5. you make the cutest faces ever. mine look so dumb!
    Still loving the stripes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do jedi mind tricks work on you? *you WILL show me a full picture of that tee!* ...oh that's right, you are strong in the Force and can't be swayed!

    but seriously.

    oh, and you are adorable. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh. I just had a foam roller flashback! HOLLA! My mom use to make me sleep in those before church every week. Worst sleep EVER. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That cake pop is too cute! Love these pictures of you :)

    star-crossed smile

    ReplyDelete
  9. super cute! love the faces :):) especially the 3rd one...innocent look

    ReplyDelete

I generally reply by email, unless you are a No-Comment-Reply Blogger.
Thank you for making my day!
Love,
Janette