Curly Line Tutorial

Hello friends!

I had a few of you prettypies ask me how I do the curly lines on my collages, so I made a tutorial! Wee!! Hoping it makes sense!

-Usually I make my collages using the collage maker in Picasa. (I love PICASA!) Get it! It's free!! (Manages your pictures and offers superrrr easy and quick editing options.)

-Then I open my collage in Paint.

-Once, my picture or collage is open (in Paint) then I do the following:




 VOILA!

Easy cheesy pumpkin squeezy! Right????!!!! Comment if you have any questions!  

 

8 comments

  1. cool! I used to play with that all the time when I was younger. That is easy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for sharing! You are so awesome to share you secrets :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool! I can never figure out to make any kind of arrows...I know, pathetic...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah ha! The mystery is no longer a mystery. Thanks for sharing. I don't do cute lil collages but I may try this one day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am going to check out Picasa now! The only downside to having a Mac is I don't have MSPaint :( Usually I end up attempting some artwork in Powerpoint, Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your blog is too good.

    Love every post


    sweetness xx
    hope to hear from you*!
    amyflyingakite.com

    ReplyDelete

I generally reply by email, unless you are a No-Comment-Reply Blogger.
Thank you for making my day!
Love,
Janette