Where Am I????

First of all, let me say that I really like Waldo's outfit. Yup! Jongleur approved(And I know he's a world traveler, but surely he must have another outfit right???)!! Secondly, I still have no idea why I can never find Waldo. NEVER!!! I stink. Seriously! Maybe you stink too, so I made this easy.  Come find me! Here's a hint (actually 2) of where I could possibly be... Go!!!! And leave me a comment telling me you found me and or that I look smashing in stripes. Thanks in advance!


5 comments

  1. I FOUND YOU! You do look smashing. I think you just got cooler because you listen to Barlow Girl. Didn't know that was possible huh? :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooohhh I do love a good scavenger hunt! Congrats on your birthday and your 100 readers! Sorry I was out last week, I'm just now catching up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh oh oh! I found you! :)
    love this post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOAH. 4 FINGERS?! I NEVER NOTICED!!!

    ReplyDelete

I generally reply by email, unless you are a No-Comment-Reply Blogger.
Thank you for making my day!
Love,
Janette