Wacky Weather Wardrobe

Has anyone else had trouble finding what to wear lately because of the seemingly wacky weather?? Sometimes it's cold. Sometimes it's hot... I don't mind it, cause I love wearing boots and sweaters on any and all days ending in "y". It's just hard to find the right thing to wear. Anyway.. I wore these (similar) outfits this week. The one on the left was worn when I went to Denny's with the fam and the one on the right was for work.... Except my golden purse is wayyy better.. I'll have to show you guys a picture.. It's spectacular! (Thrifted of course!) Anyway.. Hope your week is going well! It's Wednesday! Yipee skippy! Only a few more days until the weekend!




Yours truly,







For product information please click on the collage.

5 comments

  1. Yay for Wednesdays! I love both looks--but my favorite has to be the one on the right! I love the yellow pop! I'd love to see more Friday's Fancies from you...if this post is any indication, you have a rocking fashion sense! xoxo {av}

    p.s. less than four days to get your entries in for my HUGE Whiting & Davis giveaway! a handbag of your choice could be yours...don't miss out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. we have crazy weather too. I love the blue and the yellow one of my fave color combos

    ReplyDelete
  3. CUTE! I wouldn't mind a taste of cool weather!! It's been stuck in the upper 90s for weeks here. HOT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those boots! I wish I could wear them! In Texas the only weather we have is HOT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah boots. My one frustration in this country. It's always too hot to wear them!!!

    Lei
    www.whiteskyproject.com

    ReplyDelete

I generally reply by email, unless you are a No-Comment-Reply Blogger.
Thank you for making my day!
Love,
Janette