Two Words: Looklet!

Okay, okay...Looklet is one word, but I'm counting that exclamation point as a word too..That isn't any ol' ordinary exclamation point...That punctuation mark would be the size of Rhode Island if Blogger would be more obliging and let a Jongleur have her way...But they're not, so all I can say is that this site is awesomecakes!!! Yup...I stumbled upon it because I figured that there had to be something better than Polyvore out in the internet galaxies, and I was right. (Seriously. I googled "better than polyvore."). It's AWESOME! Can't even describe it...So just go take a looksie for yourself! Here are some of the looks I've conjured up (ie reasons why I haven't commented on anyone's blog or returned emails or phone calls lately) Apologies!


I think I'm kind of in Fall mode...Can't help it. Weather here in Socal is a little weird lately. Anywho...If you make an account please add me as a friend. My username is Janette the Jongleur. Or find me via email at janettethejongleur@gmail.com. Thank you please!




 

3 comments

  1. Hello hello! Thanks for your sweet words at my best friend jules. you are too sweet!! i'm glad that you went first because i hate writing about my self.
    hugs
    amber

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to check out that site when I get a chance and I'll add you as my friend. The weather has been kind of blah lately. Why is it cold in June? crazyness :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soooo I've never even heard of this...but I'm feeling quite excited about it. :)

    p.s. a new look in Jongleurville? I LIKEEEEE it. :)

    ReplyDelete

I generally reply by email, unless you are a No-Comment-Reply Blogger.
Thank you for making my day!
Love,
Janette