Thank you, Facebook!

I like watching life unfold for others. Engagements. Marriages. Babies. Careers. (Thank you Facebook!) Especially in the love department...Friends. Ex-somethings. Old crushes. Those who pined after you in younger days. I like seeing who ends up with who. Don't you?

Happy endings all around...

I'm blessed by how my own life with Lovey is unfolding...Wee!!!





And we're living happily ever after,













Collage made with Photovisi. (Try it!)
Font used: Alfredo Heavy Hollow (Bold)

5 comments

  1. Well you and Lovey are just adorable! Hearts, Janna Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're such a sweet couple! :)
    xxx mervi

    ReplyDelete
  3. <3 I love trolling facebook to see who's pregnant or engaged.. Or divorced, I love a juicy story. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You two are sweet! And I recently had to deactivate my FB because i was wasting WAAAY too much time! ugh I really miss it though:(

    ReplyDelete
  5. awwww :) so cute. yay for happiness!

    ReplyDelete

I generally reply by email, unless you are a No-Comment-Reply Blogger.
Thank you for making my day!
Love,
Janette