I'm on Etsy today! Weee!

Today is a grand day indeed friends! I'm excited to share that 2of my photographs are being featured on Etsy today.... Okay. Okay. It's not really all about me...My childhood pal, Lisa of Whimsy & Ink is a featured seller. (I think I mentioned a while back that I had taken pictures specifically for this interview) Isn't that cool?? It's exciting that people all around the world will see some of my work...Wee!!
It was a blast working with Lisa and her partner in love and crime, Jon. (Psst! These two are secretly trying to take over the world with their handmade wonders.... Don't tell them I told you!) No, but seriously...they are such hard workers and their success story is incredible! Yuppers! (Go read the interview, click here.)
PS.Oh what's that you say??? You like my greatmazing watermark???? I'm not surprised... The beautiful, extremely talented, and ever patient Lindsay of  Scenic Glory Designs (and Scenic Glory ) designed it for me. Classy, right?

11 comments

  1. Great job girl!!
    Love the watermark too. I've been wanting one, but don't know how to make it or apply it to photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I was gonna say..that doesn't look like you! haha but it's still seriously realllyyyyy awesome to see your photos up there. Think of how many people are looking at them right now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so, so exciting! congratulations--the front page of etsy is quite the mecca of beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats girl, that is awesome!!! Woohoo!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! :) Wow...you are just soooo pretty!! :) I love seeing your photographs, you just so photogenic! :) I am wicked happy for you...because you rock and everyone should know it! Hearts, Janna Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yahoo! Thats awesome:) I DO love your watermark. Did you pay her to make it for you or did she do it for freeeee? I hope you have a great weekend. And lookey I can comment again! WEEEE

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is sooo cool Janette - congrats!!! Wonderful photos!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's so wonderful! I love the processing you do with the colour, gives it a vintage feel.

    x The Pretty Secrets

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good GOOGLY MOOGLY you are a SUPERSTAR! I'm so glad you're my fraaaand. 4 real.

    Those pictures are AMAZING and BEAUTIFUL and AWESOME! (& Lisa and Jon seem pretty neato, too!)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooo, I love their birdie flasks! Going to go check out their shop! =)

    ReplyDelete

I generally reply by email, unless you are a No-Comment-Reply Blogger.
Thank you for making my day!
Love,
Janette