Dear 100!

 Today is all about you (and this cool GIF image I made...bahaha!)....
Just wanted to thank you all for the kindness and support that you've shown this Jongleur and humble little blog from the start.(I still remember my first reader,a beautiful girl from Colombia!) You guys have always been friendly, encouraging, and super duper beautiful. It's been a blessed adventure and I'm always grateful for your comments, emails, tweets, shoutouts, etc. You guys never fail to make my day sweeter still!


Thank you!










Program Used: Microsoft Digital Image
Fonts: Callie Hand & Futura Lt BT
Background Squiggly Paper: maybe*mej

13 comments

  1. Awwwww! No, no, no...THANK YOU! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!! I'm celebrating the same little milestone :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Love this image, so cute! I'm very pleased to be one of the readers of your sweet blog :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for making a blog worth following!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH YAY! quite a milestone!
    much much love today dear!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay, congrats girl! You deserve it!
    Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH YAY! quite a milestone! congratulations you truly deserve it,girl!
    lovely,lovely blog!
    lila

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats Miss Fabulous/oneofmyfavoritebloggers/pretty lady.

    You deserve 800 followers. Or more.

    ReplyDelete
  9. gif-tasitc - i love you - congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ♥

    ReplyDelete

I generally reply by email, unless you are a No-Comment-Reply Blogger.
Thank you for making my day!
Love,
Janette