Vlog Post: A Jongleur's Dialect

Bonjour friends!!! Actually it's more like bonsoir cause I'm coming at you late night style! It's only fitting cause I have another vlog post to share... And I like to be stealthy about these kind of posts cause your reactions scare me a bit... Don't know if my real time, live Jongleur antics ellicit cheers or jeers...Clapping or wishful slapping? Ahhh! Scary!!! Guess there's only one way to find out, right? Anywho! If you want to participate here is the list and here's the video or click the image below.



Say these words:

Aunt, Route, Wash, Oil, Theater, Iron, Salmon, Caramel, Fire, Water, Sure, Data, Ruin, Crayon, Toilet, New Orleans, Pecan, Both, Again, Probably, Spitting image, Alabama, Lawyer, Coupon, Mayonnaise, Syrup, Pajamas, Caught

Now answer these questions:

What is it called when you throw toilet paper on a house?

What is the bug that when you touch it, it curls into a ball?

What is the bubbly carbonated drink called?

What do you call gym shoes?

What do you say to address a group of people?

What do you call the kind of spider that has an oval-shaped body and extremely long legs?

What do you call your grandparents?

What do you call the wheeled contraption in which you carry groceries at the supermarket?

What do you call it when rain falls while the sun is shining? What's the answer?!!

What is the thing you change the TV channel with?





Enjoy! And again, leave kind comments please and thank you!

7 comments

  1. Ha ha you are funny! I think the word I react the most on when American vs British people (which includes me since my accent comes from here) say is "blog" :D I always think it sounds kinda funny when you guys say "blaaawg" hi hi! We pronounce it more like blogh :)

    xo Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO enjoyed this video! You are way too adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehhe. You are TOO cute. I love how you kept making up little sentences/phrases with the words. You are thee best. Glad that you did it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should see My Fair Lady, it's one of my favorite movies! I do remember Captain Planet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. AAAAAAAHHHHHH! I HEART YOU!!!!

    I love love love this. I want to do it. I do I do. I just realized that I never did the purse blog. I think this one would be more entertaining for everyone, since I do have the Southern accent and all. I just rambled. Whatever.

    If I am a good blogger I think I'll do it tomorrow. Look out vlog world.

    NEW ORLEEEEEEENS! Ha. That made me laugh. :) No No No. ;)

    And ALABIAMA? Whattttttt? Little Ms Jongleur...come here to Alabama and I'll teach you how to say it correctly. ;) ;) teehee.

    WHAT? SODA?!?! Yikes. We need to talk.

    Definitely doing this. And soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just now saw this!
    You are the cutest!
    Loved that really long sentence that you made up!

    ReplyDelete

I generally reply by email, unless you are a No-Comment-Reply Blogger.
Thank you for making my day!
Love,
Janette