Today I'm at Hearted Girl!

Yes! Yes! You heard right Prettypies! I'm guest posting at one of my favoriteeresrtttstst spaces in the bloggyuniverse, Hearted Girl! It's an honor to have guest posted recently for some of my favorite online peeps. First Hudson's Happenings..now Hearted Girl??? Wee! I'm a happy girl!  (Hey! I guess I like blogs that start with H's!) Jumpin' Jehosephat! Anywho...Here's a sneaky peeky of what I'm doing at Lynn's space...
I'm on a shelf...Get it? Ha! Now go see the rest!!! Comment there, comment here...comment every where!


Happy handsprings all around,

10 comments

  1. haha, heading over there right now.....xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gonna go read it right away!!! Look at you sittin on a shelf all ladylike!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. great posting lady! I left a comment over there! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yea! I adored your guest post...it was seriously amazingness :)

    xx Cat brideblu

    ReplyDelete
  5. love YOU! thanks for being such a great & true friend. xoox ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! I love Hearted Girl! Heading over now!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved this post so much! Glad I was turned on to your blog, it's so lovely!
    I'll be coming back

    x The Pretty Secrets

    ReplyDelete
  8. YIPPPPPPPEEEEE! 2 of my faves collaborating again! Now, I AM A HAPPY GIRL!

    p.s. the new blog design is fabulous fabulous fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

I generally reply by email, unless you are a No-Comment-Reply Blogger.
Thank you for making my day!
Love,
Janette