San Diego!! (Part 1)

Happy Monday that feels like Sunday, Prettypies! Well, I'm back from our weekend in San Diego! Wee! I love San Diego! It was pretty much one of thee best trips everss! We had a blessed time hanging out with some of our dearest friends, seeing the sights, enjoying the food, and filling up on happy memories. I've got lots of pictures to share so  I decided to showcase my captures in parts (because too much Jongleurface at once is never a good thing, in my opinion!). So here's some images from our first day... We went to the cemetery after a failed attempt at going to the Cabrillo National Monument (Blimey! Just realized I misspelled cemetery below. Oh well!). After that we went to Old Town San Diego for dinner and then back to the hotel to rest up for Zoo Day! (The San Diego zoo is one of my most favorite places in the world...)















































Ahh! I LOVEEEE San Diego... Sends my happy meter to maximum!









Hope you had a spectacular weekend friends!

7 comments

  1. Sooooo cemeteries don't usually = big smiles...but I love how happy you gals are. :)

    You are both BEAUTIFUL!

    Hotels make me happy, too. And that one looks super cool. Hope you took a dip in that pool. (that rhymed a bit)

    I am jealous of all of your journeys!!! I want to go to SD!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw I love SD as well - & my heart really is there! (Boyfriend.) Some day we will have to have a meet up there! I can't wait to hear what else you did. If I had known you were in Old Town, I would've said you HAVE to have sushi at Harney's - unless, of course, you don't like sushi?

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay for road trips with friends! cute self pic girlie!
    can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pics! Looking gorgeous! Can't wait for more!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lucky Lucky Lucky! I want to go to that hotel, with that awesome swimming pool! Even being in California. UGH. It is so rainy and gloomy here. I need a vacation! haha. I hope you have the greatest time of your life ;) haha that was so cheesy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm practically a San Diego native. How come you didn't let me know ahead of time that you're gonna be here? Lol, j/k.

    That is Ft. Rosecrans cemetery...one of my husband's uncle is laid there. In fact that is the Point Loma area and a few more steps down the towards the tidepools from the cemetery, is where the mister works! =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. BY THE WAY! We live five minutes away from the SD Zoo! I practically walk the baby nearly everyday to Balboa Park, the park next to the zoo! =)

    ReplyDelete

I generally reply by email, unless you are a No-Comment-Reply Blogger.
Thank you for making my day!
Love,
Janette