Finger Fancies !

Feliz Friday Friends! I'm sure you are all as excited to kick of this 3 day weekend as I am... Does anyone else have a bazillion things to do before getting into official relaxation mode?
Anywho...Just wanted to share some rings that I wouldn't mind adding to my collection....Especially #3. I saw a similar peacock ring on My Best Friend Jules (I think.) Weee! (Peacocks are on my brain still....)
Finger Fancies

 Did I mention my birthday is coming up? *clears throat*

Happy Weekend Prettypies!








For product information, click collage.

9 comments

  1. I love 6 and 7!! rings are so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I love #7 - it's gorgeous!!
    Have a wonderful weekend girl! Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. beauuutiful. Lovin' #6 and 7. Great taste-- not that I'd expect any less;)
    Hope you have a great long weekend.
    xo
    L

    ReplyDelete
  4. WHOA. I want the buckle one. I have one... but it's not as detailed as that one! So cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i would spread my fingers wide for one of these beauts! and i mean that in the most innocent way ; )

    loves them all and you're right, peacock ring is pretty darn cool. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. 4,7, and 9...I'm really feelin' ya!

    A Jongleur Birthday approaches? Ohh la la!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love 1, 2, 5, 9. but they are all beauties!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness! I just love your selection of rings!
    They are all so beautiful :)
    xoxo
    Olivia

    p.s. and happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete

I generally reply by email, unless you are a No-Comment-Reply Blogger.
Thank you for making my day!
Love,
Janette