April Showers, Bring....

8 comments

  1. Oh I love these shoes- especially the cream coloured gladiators!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janette! My favorites are the ballet flats with the bows...total swoon factor! You should totally link up for Friday’s Fancies--this would make a perfect post! It's all about dreaming big, which is exactly what you've done here! Hope you'll link up! Have a great night! xoxo {av}

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love flats for spring! (and really all the time. As much as I try I'm as yet too clumsy for heels.)
    I'm liking your neutral color palette there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The bow flats are adorable! Want want want!

    x
    www.lostinthehaze.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. le sigh....... i need new flats for spring summer ASAP~ this post has stopped my procrastinating! yay!

    ReplyDelete
  6. sparkly goodness indeed! gimme some soon. awesome collage, love the little birdie. xo ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. MMM MMMM I love me some May flats! Cute shoes girl! I hope your having a great weekend sweetie pie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can I have them all please?!

    ReplyDelete

I generally reply by email, unless you are a No-Comment-Reply Blogger.
Thank you for making my day!
Love,
Janette