A Week's Worth of Apparel

All right. The tripod thing is not happening guys (low on the moneys). My makeshift tripod (ie stack of books on a shelf ) has resulted in one fallen (but unscathed) DSLR. (Caused the ol' ticker to skip a major beat however!!) So, I've decided to just take it to the drawing board instead. (Ahh! A scary thing!) I'm no art major, kids, so please pretty please be kind about my sketchies! I took one art class that consisted of mostly learning kid's crafts. So no help there with the drawing skills... I did however take one too many art history courses in my day... Too bad they didn't translate to a Jongleur making art history..... Oh well. At least I can tell the difference between renaissance and neoclassic art periods...That should count for something, right??! Anywho!  Here are some outfits I've donned recently...Enjoy! And remember if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all!


Happy Monday friends,







PS. Hellosies new bloghood neighbors! Welcome to Jongleurville! So nice of you to be reading...

PPS. You can see I can't do hands...Or feet...or faces...or- - nevermind. Gonna go sulk a little.

10 comments

  1. 1. I LOVE your sketches! really! I think it's such a cute idea!

    2. I bought a tripod & wireless remote for my DSLR on amazon for $14, TOTAL.
    you should check it out!

    ♥elisabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think these sketches are so cute! Besides...who ever said art need to be perfect to be beautiful? Seriously these are good! I think my fav is your bible study look because I think it would be super comfy!
    p.s. my drawings would not be that good..srsly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay...Mustard yellow skirt under "Lunch Date" is not THAT short...LOL Can't seem to get proportions right! And again, thanks for being merciful friends!

    ReplyDelete
  4. GIRL. Get yourself to an art museum pronto. You deserve your own installment. These sketches are amazing. True works of art. I would totally hang these in my house. Do more, please?

    And who needs faces? These little Janettes are beautiful just the way they are.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute alternative to pictures! And cute outfits. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do JJ you did a great job, I love the outfits and I love the sketches. Now do me, do me, do me....... hahahaha. Just kidding dont want you to get carpal tunnel.

    My favorite outfit is Girls night with bible study hair.


    Write it in Lipstick

    ReplyDelete
  7. You a a ton of fun! Love the blog!

    PS I love the orange sweater for errands.

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh my gosh, what a close call! Sean practically duct tapes his to my torso when i borrow it b/c i got the clumsies :(

    happy to hear it was a savior moment and all was well, but heck girl. i don't really use a tripod either and have mine propped up everywhere - including sideways.

    I FREAKIN' LOVE YOUR DROOOORINGS! you really did them?! not that i am in doubt here, it's just that i'm blown away with the incredibles of it all. they are grand lades, i also really like their faceless element. makes me be able to picture myself in there too - haha. xo ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute drawing! So much better than I can do. I think they look good without faces.

    ReplyDelete

I generally reply by email, unless you are a No-Comment-Reply Blogger.
Thank you for making my day!
Love,
Janette