Recentrecaprewindreview

What a week! It whizzed by...There were some stellarkellar highlights (dinner with family, thrifting w/Valery, beach stroll, outdoors tea and brekkie with Lovey) for sure!
Anywho...


Here are some recents...
Captured this:
Hearted this:



Hated this:

Made this:

Chewed this:
 


 Bought this:

 


Climbed this:
Saved this:
 


Explored this:
Wore this:
Quite eventful, eh? So, now I'm thinking you should play along too... Here's the list. We'll call it, "The Blank This Photo Challenge"... (Agh! It's too early to be original...) You post and link back here. Hope you get them all...
 
Ate this:
Hearted this:
Hated this:
Wore this:
Kissed this:
Made this:
Read this:
Bought this:
_(Blank)__ this: (Do your own.)


Hope you all had a wonderful weekend!
And a big, warm hellosies to the new blogaroo neighbors!!








PS. What was the highlight of your week? Lowlight?
PPS. My lowlight was a funeral...My friend's daddy died :-(

11 comments

  1. Oh what great photos. Those sandals are DARLING!!! And Im loving them very much so.. where did you get them? If you dont mind a passerby askin'? ♥ have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun idea! I might do this next week :) The little photo heart is so cute!

    xox mervi

    Ps. So sorry to hear about your friend's dad...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry about your friend's dad, funeral's and losing loved ones really sucks and I never know what to say, or whether I should say anything at all but it needs to be acknowledged. Eveyone handles grief and loss of loved ones differently. I hope she is OK, or as OK as she could possibly be after such an event.

    By the way--great photos and this looks like fun to play along!

    much ♥, Cassie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooo! I'm thinking I need to do this next week after the weekend! Such a cute idea!
    I really liked your capture and save!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mango butter??? What the crap is that? Is it delicious? I love mango!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do you live in California??? I love that palm tree photo, I wish there were palm trees in Utah! Also those shoes are Ah maziiiiing!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah I'm so trying this this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. i'm hearting those darling kicks too! so awesome and the fact you can wear them is killing me, our weather's been the total poo! and girl, berry teas of any kind def aren't appealing to my buds, i prefer a nice Egyptian licorice anyday. your whole list is cool shizz, the heart collage especially so. doublemint always reminds me of my Dad, he chewed it all the time and had it in random spots around the house. i could smell it's aroma coming out of his pockets and closet. i used to love that so much! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. The sandals belong to this cute girl who attends our friday night Bible study... she said she got them at a local swapmeet... Cuute huh??

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've never had mango butter...but I love mangoes and I love butter :p Do you live in California too?? Looks like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. That mango butter sounds amazing!

    I'm soooo going to do this photo challenge!

    ReplyDelete

I generally reply by email, unless you are a No-Comment-Reply Blogger.
Thank you for making my day!
Love,
Janette