Feliz Friday!

Feliz Friday Friendly Friends!{Aren't alliterations thee coolest?!!}

A hectic weekend awaits me... Birthday parties (not mine), church, cooking, cleaning, shopping... Sooo much...Boo! I need one more day in the week.. And I shall call it "Thursday B". I know, not very original. How about Bursday? Ahhh! Do you need an extra day in the week?
Anywho!
Last week I visited Lisa's awesomecakes lil' shop, Nest in Anaheim... I'm happy to say I knew Ms. Lisa Rios before she was the entrepreneurial femme force she has become. She's the genius mastermind and creative heart behind the exponentially successful and sophisticated Etsy shop, Whimsy & Ink. Check it out!
Lisa is a busybear, but I hope in the near future she is willing to do an interview here in Jongleurtonia. Wouldn't that be splendid guys? (Wink!) Yes, I agree!

Well Prettypies, have a happy weekend...









PS. Hope you all checked out Ashley's sweet guest post...and mine!

3 comments

  1. alliterations are the coolest ;) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely blog you got here! ♥
    may be we can follow each other??

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the new blog look! Super cute & Simple

    ReplyDelete

I generally reply by email, unless you are a No-Comment-Reply Blogger.
Thank you for making my day!
Love,
Janette