Coming Attractions

Hey there bloghood neighbors and new residents! Decided to do another Coming Attractions post, because there's so much juggling & jaunting 'round these parts that I have to write it all down somewhere...Mostly to remind myself of the slaphappy splendor that awaits us all...

1. More of Janette. 
Not sure if you're as excited as me...but I've been tagged to do some "get to know you" kind of posts and you know how obliging I am. Can't wait! I love surveys!

2. Co-post central and another giveaway!
I've got some sugarys lined up to guest star on this humble bloghome.

3. New FANTASTIC feature FIESTA!!!!
I know I've said this before, but this time it's true! This is THEE BEST idea I've had all year!!! I've tagged some GREATTTTTMAZING prettypies to interview in Jongleurland. Can't wait!

4. More Vlog Posts?
Still have apprehensions since my first vlog post...I mean, do I really want to do that again... Made me so nervous! Hmm.. Decisions. Decisions!

5. Any requests?
I'm up for it! Let me know if there's something in particular you'd like to read...or see! I can juggle you know! (Hence the blog name). Well..sort of..


Thanks for reading friendlies! Seriously! Thanks!!







PS. And I'm sure you're all wonderin' what that thing is on my arm.... It's my lovemark from God >.<

3 comments

  1. OOOH! Lots of excitement...coming right up! Hot & FRESH! I am happy to be one of the elusive blog swapper/poster/guest people! Eeeep! :)

    Secondly, i am seriously LOVING that photo of you.

    Supermodel, WORK..Covergirl! Do your thing on the runnnnway! (sing that like RuPaul, mmmmmmkay?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I look forward to more of your fabulousness (if that's a word!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pshhhh! you didn't look nervous in the vlog! You were so funny!
    can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete

I generally reply by email, unless you are a No-Comment-Reply Blogger.
Thank you for making my day!
Love,
Janette