Breakfast with Valery: The Short Version

Hey Friendlies!! If it seems like I've been MIA from Bloggerville and your respective and respected bloghomes it's because I've been cuh-razy busy with all sorts of stuff... Why does everything seem like a blur lately??!!! Do you feel that way too!? I'm planning on catching up on your spaces (hopefully tomorrow)! Anywho!!! Here's an abbreviated version of Breakfast with Valery... Val and a bunch of other pals stayed over after our Passover dinner...We spent the first day of Unleavened Bread relaxing, gorging, and guffawing till the wee hours of the morning... (Seriously...Why is everything funnier at 3AM?) We even had a girls only afternoon tea/picnic in my backyard!! Good times! Here are 2 pics I snapped before we made breakfast.
Valery, T-Bear, and I were talking about God's love, obedience, and common misconceptions regarding the faith. It. Was. Cool! I love my sissies and spending time with like-minded, like-hearted people...It's good for mee soul!

Much love,






PS. I'd also like to extend a BIG thank you to everyone who sent well wishes and prayers for a blessed Passover...It truly was! Good food and a time of reflection, tears, and gratitude for our Savior, Messiah Yeshua (ie Jesus Christ). Again... THANK YOU!

3 comments

  1. Sounds like good girl time. I'm glad you had a good Passover!
    Love the photos..especially the second witht he bible though. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. uh, YA! it totally feels that way to me too. i feel pressure cooker-ish and me no likey the sweaty brow either. i hope we both feel better by the weekend and like it's at all possible to get things under control so next week starts out with an emptier plate. that would be truly rad!

    i'm happy to hear you and Valery are having such wonderful talks and time together. healing properties is WHAT! fab photos lades. xo ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad your passover went well! Everything is funnier at 3am! Lack of sleep probably!

    ReplyDelete

I generally reply by email, unless you are a No-Comment-Reply Blogger.
Thank you for making my day!
Love,
Janette