(Blank )This Photo Challenge

HELLOSIES!!!
Hope you Beautypies had a stellarkellar weekend of sorts! I did! Yet, I'm sooo not ready for this week...Actually I'm not ready for this upcoming month....At. All! So much is going on (Good stuff!)!
Passover is tonight!!!!!!!! I'm in charge of making latkes and charoset (ie peeling lots of potatoes & apples). So I don't know if I'll be on much 'round these parts...cause also my offline friendlies are staying overnight at our place (this party starts at sundown Monday and ends Tuesday at sundown...) Yeah! Yeah! So I shall be in full throttle Jongleurmode, but you can catch me on twitter if you miss me!(Teehee!)

Oh yes!
Here is last week's list for the Blank This Photo Challenge!
(Hat tip to the bonnie lasses that participated!)

Ate this:
Hearted this:
Hated this:
Wore this:
Kissed this:
Made this:
Read this:
Bought this:
_(Blank)__ this: (Do your own.)

I don't think I got them all... Oh wells..


Ate this:
Chicken Taco Salad...Looks better than it tastes....


Hearted this:
Landmarks!


Hated this:
Postage meter at my work...Grrrrr!



Wore this:
Cool snakey braid!


Kissed this:
Goli, my pupster!


Made this:
Flower arrangement...


Read this:
Long list of procrastinators...(For work)
Bought this:
BOOOOOO! I FAILED!!

(Blank) this:


(Smelled) this.
 Until next time folks!
Here is the challenge list for next week!

Peeled this:
Bought this:
Smelled this:
Opened this:
Ate this:
Read this:
Made this:

Adieu,

12 comments

  1. I'm so sad I missed out, but I'm going to write these down and start taking photos! Loved your list! My fav is the one of your cute puppy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! I was supposed to join you on this today! But I've had so many things on my to-do-list that I simply forgot. But luckily there's always next week :)

    xox mervi

    ps. your pup is cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I want that taco salad bowl it looks sooo good. Also you need to post a DIY tutorial for your braid it looks amazing .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmmm Latke's are so yummy! Have a good time with your friends<3 I love that snake braid it looks very cool! Also. I hate the postage meter at my work too.. It always is retarded. Or when I set the stamp to the wrong amount and I don't realize until I have stamped like 50 envelopes! Whoopsies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your Blanke Photo Challenge! Happy Passover to you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I already have a few pictures for the challenge, I just need to finish it. Have a great Passover dinner!

    What a cute doggy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. p.s. I tagged you in a little something fun on my blog. =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. haha you crack me up with how chipper-ly you address everyone!
    my favorite was the flower arrangement. I love bottle-ish things. :)
    have a lovely week!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I want to see more of that snaky braid. SOOO PRETTY!

    Have fun with your offline friends, Janette!

    (I promise I'm getting our mutual post ready....SooN!)

    ReplyDelete
  10. happy times lovely! awesome postage meter insertion - those things always jam up on me in one way or another...haters gotta hate and perhaps also give it a whack or two ; )

    wonderful pic assortment, your braid is gorg and puppeh master Goli looks like he's ready to get his unleavened action on! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. this photo challenge is truly lovely. I love the idea of setting up photos like this.
    xo
    L

    ReplyDelete

I generally reply by email, unless you are a No-Comment-Reply Blogger.
Thank you for making my day!
Love,
Janette